Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Anyone else in a bad mood

Anyone else in a bad mood

Old Oct 4th 2006, 11:14 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Re: Anyone else in a bad mood

Oi you!!!! What did I tell ya...............keep ya chin up, no grizzling and bloody CALL ME!!!!
Old Oct 4th 2006, 12:27 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone else in a bad mood....

...YES
Bloody 14 year olds
Old Oct 4th 2006, 12:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Clan Fortune has a reputation beyond reputeClan Fortune has a reputation beyond reputeClan Fortune has a reputation beyond reputeClan Fortune has a reputation beyond reputeClan Fortune has a reputation beyond reputeClan Fortune has a reputation beyond reputeClan Fortune has a reputation beyond reputeClan Fortune has a reputation beyond reputeClan Fortune has a reputation beyond reputeClan Fortune has a reputation beyond reputeClan Fortune has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jon and alex
I'm royally p!5sed off at the moment. Haven't been out the house for 7 days now as sprained me ankle dragging some bloke off a train track! Missed a spell of awesome surf too which has made it even worse. Got physio on Thursday.
You forget just how bad day time TV really is! I'm so unbelievably bored! Still, its the afternoon now so I think I'll chuck some beers in the fridge. Should help with the pain if not the boredom!
Speaking as a train driver you should have left him there then one of my mates would have got some compo for running him over. Its people like you that stops us getting a little extra bonus
Old Oct 4th 2006, 12:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

jon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Clan Fortune
Speaking as a train driver you should have left him there then one of my mates would have got some compo for running him over. Its people like you that stops us getting a little extra bonus
That made me chuckle
Old Oct 4th 2006, 6:17 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jon and alex

That is sooooo coooool. Thanks![/
Old Oct 4th 2006, 6:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

YES bloody kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARRGGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've just had them both screaming at each other over god knows what, can't even remember now, nor can they probably I've sent them to their rooms and now................peace until they start again
Old Oct 4th 2006, 7:29 pm
Forum Regular

kainic is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Anyone else in a bad mood

Originally Posted by mrsperthforme
Right I'm really peed off. 6 year old will not stop talking, my Uncles staying and really starting to irritate me, Hubby has just won a mobile phone (whoopee do). and I'm so sodding pregnant that I have an entire wardrobe full of clothes I cant wear. I cant drink- I really want a Baileys, no chocolate in the house. Everyone says i should be taking it easy in my condition( condition ha i'm pregnant not crippled), but no one else in our house knows how to work the washing machine, and i dont think hubby knows what the iron looks like. And now the dog has just farted and stunk out the house :scared:
Best start cooking dinner

Rant over
maybe I'm just hormonal

Oh my God I'm a whinging bloody pom
Thanks for cheering me up, I thought I was having a bad day. My 14 month old son has n't slept a full night in 14months!!! I have been shopping for a dress for a black tie do at work and still have all my baby fat and can't fit into anything.
I thought I was hormonal, but I think you are fully qualified to say you are hormonal!!!

Send the Hubby out for Chocolate and go for a nice bath.
Old Oct 4th 2006, 8:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

lollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond repute

aw kids eh!

if it wasn't for 99.9% of the kids in my class id be in a perpetual bad mood..

the 99.9% are guaranteed to lift my spirits.