Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Anyone else in a bad mood

Anyone else in a bad mood

Old Oct 3rd 2006, 3:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

jon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Anyone else in a bad mood

Originally Posted by possoms
better watch our p's and q's then
Damn straight! RESPECT MY AUTHORITAAAYYYY
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 3:43 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

My day was fine..... until I scuffed the alloy wheel of my sisters car!!!! C x
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 3:45 pm
Forum Regular

Cambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really nice

Originally Posted by jon and alex
Hey Cartman
You get good surf in Portsmouth??!? Things have changed since I lived down that way - global warming?
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 3:46 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Old Oct 3rd 2006, 3:48 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

nope, im as happy as a pig in shit
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 3:54 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
nope, im as happy as a pig in shit
I bet the sun's been shining too?!!!!! C x
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 5:56 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Ive been in a stinking mood for the last few days ,someone i dont know has bought a property from me and is supposed to have put some money in my account and hasn't ,no money no oz.the basket.

waiting you spend all your life waiting
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 6:01 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

My Oh has a chest infection and is laid up in bed for a week, and my dog decided to break her foot today and has to be laid up for 6-10 weeks! She is an active, working Blue Heeler! Do they have any idea how hard thats gonna be!
But all said I'm in a good mood really!
(wheres that f***ing baseball bat!?)
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 8:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

jon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Cambridge runner
Hey Cartman
You get good surf in Portsmouth??!? Things have changed since I lived down that way - global warming?
It aint exactly Snapper Rocks but Bracklesham is OK and Bournemouth tries too!
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 8:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

He he, I wanted to post a piccie of him when he was a cop but I don't know how to do it.
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 8:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Louise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not in a bad mood............

I'm in a WTF, Holy Mary Mother of G-D, Jesus and bloody hell how am I going to arrange everything whilst keeping my wailing and weeping daughter sane in 3 weeks before I fly mood!!

Old Oct 4th 2006, 1:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Awww Pompey, seems a million miles away now. There's a nice sewage outlet to enhance your swim at Eastney, plus a nudist strip for wrinkled elderly nudists.
Hope you feel better soon mate, how long have ya got to go now?
Old Oct 4th 2006, 5:51 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

He he, I wanted to post a piccie of him when he was a cop but I don't know how to do it.
google a pic click on properties and paste the address into the little yellow envelope in the reply menu. or you can attach something of yours by clicking on managing attachments.
Old Oct 4th 2006, 9:17 am
BE Enthusiast

google a pic click on properties and paste the address into the little yellow envelope in the reply menu. or you can attach something of yours by clicking on managing attachments.

That is sooooo coooool. Thanks![/

Last edited by jon and alex; Oct 4th 2006 at 9:29 am.
Old Oct 4th 2006, 9:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Larissa
Awww Pompey, seems a million miles away now. There's a nice sewage outlet to enhance your swim at Eastney, plus a nudist strip for wrinkled elderly nudists.
Hope you feel better soon mate, how long have ya got to go now?
Reckon we'll make the move to Brissie in about 10months. Not sure I can hold out that long!
When you lay out all the world famous attractions of Pompey I question if I still want to move to the other side of the world!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.