Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

anyone do muay thai,boxing and jiu jitsu north brissie/redcliffe area ?

anyone do muay thai,boxing and jiu jitsu north brissie/redcliffe area ?

Old Mar 23rd 2008, 6:20 pm
Forum Regular

jaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nice
Default anyone do muay thai,boxing and jiu jitsu north brissie/redcliffe area ?

i will be looking for a new club when i arrive soon(predominately muay thai ) ...i havent managed to find any local clubs on the tinterweb ...if anyone has any info on some within or around the peninsula that would be great...
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 7:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of
Default Re: anyone do muay thai,boxing and jiu jitsu north brissie/redcliffe area ?

Originally Posted by jaca
i will be looking for a new club when i arrive soon(predominately muay thai ) ...i havent managed to find any local clubs on the tinterweb ...if anyone has any info on some within or around the peninsula that would be great...
my OH is a black belt in Ju jitsu( and three sons) and is hoping to get into a club when we get to Brisbane so would be interested in this post. He was thinking of opening his own club if he can get backing from World Ju Jitsu Federation if there isn't a club in Brisbane. Can you let me know how you get on, please?
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 11:40 pm
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: anyone do muay thai,boxing and jiu jitsu north brissie/redcliffe area ?

Marvellous creation by Telstra called www.yellowpages.com.au

Link: http://www.yellowpages.com.au/search...e+QLD&x=58&y=9
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 11:42 pm
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Babsw
my OH is a black belt in Ju jitsu( and three sons) and is hoping to get into a club when we get to Brisbane so would be interested in this post. He was thinking of opening his own club if he can get backing from World Ju Jitsu Federation if there isn't a club in Brisbane. Can you let me know how you get on, please?
See above.
Old Mar 24th 2008, 5:45 pm
Forum Regular

jaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nice

oh the wit and satire is just killing me........ i would have preferred personal experience of clubs as word of mouth is better than just yellow pages for finding GOOD clubs but thanks for the link..
Old Mar 24th 2008, 6:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

oh the wit and satire is just killing me........ i would have preferred personal experience of clubs as word of mouth is better than just yellow pages for finding GOOD clubs but thanks for the link..
ditto as well! Had a look in yellow pages but no World Ju Jitsu. One martial art club listed but not what my OH is looking for. Guess we will wait till we move and then see if we can find one. Thanks anyway.
Old Mar 24th 2008, 7:39 pm
Forum Regular

if i find one i'll let you know and you do the same eh ?