Anybody else.....

Old Dec 9th 2009, 7:10 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anybody else.....

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
We never had family negotiations. Everyone said they were coming to me, they would then buy me and my family crap presents whilst I would sweat blood finding the perfect present for them. Not one bugger ever said they weren't coming, well not until one year when I said I was not doing christmas for everyone, we were having a 4 person family christmas for once. They all sulked and then found they could afford to go away or go to a restaurant. Families should be shot at christmas.
Disclaimer: last comment was a joke in poor taste.
Thats one way of reducing the Christmas present list
Old Dec 9th 2009, 7:16 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Miserable bastards (not all).

I love christmas......not in this steaming shitehole of a place.....but I love a proper Christmas with all the cards and food and drink etc.

I will miss it this year again
Old Dec 9th 2009, 10:23 am
never settled

S E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Grayling

not in this steaming shitehole of a place
Not just us by the looks of it...
Old Dec 9th 2009, 10:25 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Grayling

I love christmas......not in this steaming shitehole of a place.....but I love a proper Christmas with all the cards and food and drink etc.

I will miss it this year again
A proper xmas went long ago. It's all about materialism now.
Old Dec 9th 2009, 7:43 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
.....fraking hate Christmas?
sorry but its a yes and no from me

hate the way its dragged out for over two months with the shops full of chrissie stuff form late sept early oct to the jan 1/2 price decorations sales
that and friggin piped chrissie music in the malls that does get on me tits very quickly

love the time of work with the family, and for a few days alls forgotten and most people try that bit harder to get on with each otherfingerscrossed:
Old Dec 10th 2009, 8:31 am

viviennef is an unknown quantity at this point

Its not though, thats just if you make it so. Yes there is more available, people spend more, the shops dress up more but you make your own christmas. I love it here now I am not trying to make it like home.

I love carols in the park and at the local church. I love doing nothing and eating finger food. I love making things with the children and the lights in the garden. I love staying up late and swimming in the pools under fairy lights.

Christmas dinner is still good - I still drink lots of port and get joanna lumley on everyone.

It doesnt have to be expensive or hard work, the thing is to just kick back and enjoy

Its not though, thats just if you make it so. Yes there is more available, people spend more, the shops dress up more but you make your own christmas. I love it here now I am not trying to make it like home.

I love carols in the park and at the local church. I love doing nothing and eating finger food. I love making things with the children and the lights in the garden. I love staying up late and swimming in the pools under fairy lights.

Christmas dinner is still good - I still drink lots of port and get joanna lumley on everyone.

It doesnt have to be expensive or hard work, the thing is to just kick back and enjoy

Old Dec 10th 2009, 8:39 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by viviennef

Ok, oK one post was enough.......!
Old Dec 10th 2009, 9:20 am

bloody computer. Things dont respond fast enough so I just click lots of times

I am procrastinating instead of working again....
Old Dec 10th 2009, 9:25 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by viviennef
bloody computer. Things dont respond fast enough so I just click lots of times

I am procrastinating instead of working again....
I've had a tough day... I fell in front of a steam train.... I'm chuffed to bits now.
Old Dec 10th 2009, 9:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher
I love Christmas the lights, the glitter, the good will to all men, the church services, the breathless anticipation on kids faces, the whole kit and caboodle and the odd glass of champagne too
Originally Posted by renth
I love Christmas.

Next year my boy starts at an Anglican school so we'll get proper Christmas carols again which will make a nice change from all the government school secular Christmas stuff they sing at the moment.

The Mrs bought a huge turkey the other day. Can't wait...
I love Christmas too - just don't think it has to be in the Northern Hemisphere or be overly commercial. For me it is time off work, a slow period to mark the end of the year with long summer evenings and relaxation. Bit of tucker and the occasional treat.

This year my 4 year old daughter went up to Father Christmas and said - 'You're just a man in a suit with a beard!'.
Old Dec 10th 2009, 10:04 am

I've had a tough day... I fell in front of a steam train.... I'm chuffed to bits now.
Your repertoire never ceases to amaze me
Old Dec 10th 2009, 10:13 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

I LOVE Christmas. I love spending money, i love eating, i love drinking, i love parties, i love it all.....so there
Old Dec 10th 2009, 10:14 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
I LOVE Christmas. I love spending money, i love eating, i love drinking, i love parties, i love it all.....so there
Yes.....but you live in a country where the people aren't all miserable and broke

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.