Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Any Dental Technician on here yet

Any Dental Technician on here yet

Old Sep 10th 2009, 10:46 pm
ABCDiamond

Default Re: Any Dental Technician on here yet

Now I know why I am still waiting for the Dentist to call us back... they are apparently waiting for the Dental technician to finish his side of the work, they must have been sent to you !!!

Old Sep 10th 2009, 11:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

eugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond repute

got sunburnt today building a hut to sleep in. I have your work but having trouble with electric to run equipment there aint any plug sockets on the beach.
Old Sep 10th 2009, 11:12 pm
Junior Showtime

Kate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eugene43
Not the trade that comes up on here much well not at all so just wondering am I the only one ? feels like i am on a desert island lol.
The US is crying out for British Dentists and Hygienists
Old Sep 10th 2009, 11:21 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by Kate2112
The US is crying out for British Dentists and Hygienists
I used to cry when I saw my Dentist

Old Sep 10th 2009, 11:49 pm
Forum Regular

showdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really nice

Not the trade that comes up on here much well not at all so just wondering am I the only one ? feels like i am on a desert island lol.
My son is actually considering becoming a dental technician, he's now 12 years old, so if you can wait a few years and see how that pans out, you might have someone to talk too.
Old Sep 10th 2009, 11:52 pm
Forum Regular

showdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really nice

Also, apart from the obvious lack of people to talk too, is being a dental technician good career wise?
Old Sep 11th 2009, 5:24 am
BE Enthusiast

eugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond repute

well untill i lost everything overboard except for my picture of my pet elephant cuddles i had my own business earning after tax & buiness expensives averageing a year £60,000 in my pocket. To answer is a dental technician a good trade to go into a very big YES plus the recession had no effect at all. I grant you training & getting the experience to go out on your own means working for a firm to gain this with the money not brilliant but the prospect of venturing out on your own & gaining big money is very high if you have the balls to do it.
Old Sep 12th 2009, 7:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Will I ever be resued down to my last tin of spam now.
Old Sep 13th 2009, 5:35 am
BE Enthusiast

still no sighn of life accept for the yellow & orange crabs.
Old Sep 15th 2009, 2:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

still no sighn of life accept for the yellow & orange crabs.
HELLO anyone
Old Sep 15th 2009, 3:13 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Currently Stubbly-on-the-Minge. Soon to be Melbourne!!
Stilletto_rebel is a jewel in the roughStilletto_rebel is a jewel in the roughStilletto_rebel is a jewel in the roughStilletto_rebel is a jewel in the rough

When I was 11 I had a fixed brace put in on both rows of teeth. It was the full works including the rubber bands at the back. My dad could never understand why I used to look forward to going to my regular check-ups... until he drove me to one... and discovered my dentist was an early 20-something size ten, 5ft-nothing gorgeous redhead with huge boobs! She was to die for and I was an 11-year old in love!

Because of her size she had to practically climb on top of me to get a look at my back teeth - with me getting smothered by her boobs in the process! I still remember the drive home where he barely said a word and his envy was palpable.

She left the practice when I was 13 (or 14) and was replaced by some old guy.

I've adored redheads ever since.

Are the coconuts ripe yet, btw?
Old Sep 15th 2009, 4:50 pm
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Hello eugene

I'm in Singapore having a couple of crowns done. I got prepped and got my moulds done, then went with them to the lab so the guy could ensure they matched my existing ones. They're not made in China afterall.

(Get them fitted tomorrow.)
Old Sep 15th 2009, 5:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Seasider
Hello eugene

I'm in Singapore having a couple of crowns done. I got prepped and got my moulds done, then went with them to the lab so the guy could ensure they matched my existing ones. They're not made in China afterall.

(Get them fitted tomorrow.)
I have my visa now will be in perth at christmas to validate then move out permaently August 2010. Not seen you on here lately hope your well.
Old Sep 15th 2009, 5:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

livinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Eugene,just wanted to say hi as you sounded lonely!Congrats on the visa!Well you'll be happy to hear that I'm pushing 50,and just went to the dentist and apart from having one filling refilled,I have no other cavities!!!!Pretty good for my age group don't you think?Hope someone comes along soon in your trade to help you!
Old Sep 16th 2009, 7:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by livinginreality
Hi Eugene,just wanted to say hi as you sounded lonely!Congrats on the visa!Well you'll be happy to hear that I'm pushing 50,and just went to the dentist and apart from having one filling refilled,I have no other cavities!!!!Pretty good for my age group don't you think?Hope someone comes along soon in your trade to help you!
thankyou

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.