Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Any Dental Technician on here yet

Any Dental Technician on here yet

Old Sep 6th 2009, 9:45 am
BE Enthusiast

eugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Any Dental Technician on here yet

Not the trade that comes up on here much well not at all so just wondering am I the only one ? feels like i am on a desert island lol.
Old Sep 6th 2009, 5:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

eugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any Dental Technician on here yet

looks like i am the only one wish i was a bricklayer then i would have someone to talk to LOL
Old Sep 6th 2009, 11:50 pm
ABCDiamond

You need something like this but in Australia ... http://www.dentaltechnicianforum.co.uk

Old Sep 7th 2009, 5:16 am
BE Enthusiast

joined it last year responce was slightly better than this thread (4 replys) LOL. Looks like it defo is a dieing trade looks good for my job prospects but bad for the rest of you as when i am gone whos going to maintain peoples teeth ?
Old Sep 8th 2009, 11:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

HELLO ANYONE OUT THERE
Old Sep 9th 2009, 12:01 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Attached Images  
Old Sep 9th 2009, 6:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Is that you friday ? Its been so long I forgot you were on this island may be we can share a coconut together.
Old Sep 10th 2009, 5:49 am
BE Enthusiast

its been a long time now since I have seen another human on this island very lonely I am going to sleep now.
Old Sep 10th 2009, 10:02 am
BE Enthusiast

built myself a hamock today & a resue fire but got no matches so a lot of good that will be.
Old Sep 10th 2009, 10:06 am
BE Enthusiast

desperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of light

would you like the number for the travel inn??..............................
Old Sep 10th 2009, 10:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by desperatehousewife
would you like the number for the travel inn??..............................
I forgot to pay the phone bill been cut off anyway battery flat. Do I have hope of a companion are you on this island to ? If so I am living under the only palm tree on this island.
Old Sep 10th 2009, 10:18 am
BE Enthusiast

desperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by eugene43
I forgot to pay the phone bill been cut off anyway battery flat. Do I have hope of a companion are you on this island to ? If so I am living under the only palm tree on this island.
apologies, i'm not a dental technician.......sorry........on the bright side though I'll kill for a desert island to myself.......
Old Sep 10th 2009, 10:25 am
BE Enthusiast

apologies, i'm not a dental technician.......sorry........on the bright side though I'll kill for a desert island to myself.......
if you breath you will do
Old Sep 10th 2009, 10:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by eugene43
if you breath you will do
have you got your visa yet?
Old Sep 10th 2009, 11:09 am
BE Enthusiast

have you got your visa yet?
yes tlast month. I was on my way to validate it when my boat sank hence why i am here waiting to be resued.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.