Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Another 'bloody' awful thread - women only please!

Another 'bloody' awful thread - women only please!

Old Apr 1st 2010, 12:11 am
Forum Regular

tramway will become famous soon enoughtramway will become famous soon enough
Lightbulb Re: Another 'bloody' awful thread - women only please!

So Super Plus does exist here have tried all the chemists and shops in & around Sydney and nothing only Super which is "really mishap embarrassingly" no good for me.
I used Tampax Compak at home but can't see these here only the ordinary Tampax.
Where sells the Super Plus as I said have tried all the supermarkets and chemists to no avail????
Old Apr 1st 2010, 12:13 am
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Another 'bloody' awful thread - women only please!

Originally Posted by tramway
So Super Plus does exist here have tried all the chemists and shops in & around Sydney and nothing only Super which is "really mishap embarrassingly" no good for me.
I used Tampax Compak at home but can't see these here only the ordinary Tampax.
Where sells the Super Plus as I said have tried all the supermarkets and chemists to no avail????
You can get them online Super Plus Tampax
Old Apr 1st 2010, 12:24 am
Forum Regular

tramway will become famous soon enoughtramway will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Dreamy
You can get them online Super Plus Tampax
Thanks
Old Apr 1st 2010, 1:21 am
Forum Regular

woodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to all

Can you not buy a sheep For the remaining three weeks it would be an useful lawnmower
Old Apr 1st 2010, 2:04 am
BE Enthusiast

lyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant future

i agree

i like the applicator tampon.... dont like the thought of the others...

im on the gold coast and wollies have them in boxes of around 20

i paid $13 for 2 boxes... which would have cost me 2 GBP in tescos for their own brand... will keep looking and let you know if i see any cheeper alternatives too..

MIL coming out soon so have asked her to stock up her case for me and DD... would love to see customs face if she gets stopped..
Old Apr 1st 2010, 2:19 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by woodiesinaus
Can you not buy a sheep For the remaining three weeks it would be an useful lawnmower
It would be pretty absorbent but don't think many ladies could accommodate a sheep?
Old Apr 1st 2010, 2:24 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I wonder if some women have bigger vaginas than others. My Mum taught me that vaginas 'spring' back to shape after child birth.

I wonder if after having lots and lots of babies, could a womans vagina be more 'slack'? Because if you can get a slack vagina, can you imagine coughing with a tampon in, it would shoot across the room.
Of course they do, just like some men are bigger than others!! Childbirth will affect the tightness but most go back to normal, especially with a bit pelvic floor excercising! I do believe that in the past when there was tearing, the Doctor used to "put a stitch in for the husband"
Having never had kids, I have no idea where i picked up these nuggets or indeed if there is any truth in them!!
Shagging a lot actually tightens the vagina, so actually slappers should be nice and snug! I should add that shagging a lot does not in fact make one a slapper!!

Last edited by kporte; Apr 1st 2010 at 2:25 am. Reason: sounded bad!
Old Apr 1st 2010, 6:57 am
Forum Regular

woodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to all

Originally Posted by kporte
It would be pretty absorbent but don't think many ladies could accommodate a sheep?
We obviously move in different circles
Old Apr 1st 2010, 7:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Merseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Well I suppose you could and in the event of an exceptionally large vagina, one could always roll up a duvet or something.

The female genitalia is quite an amazing piece of equipment and comes in many shapes really, I saw one woman at the gym who was naked, drying her hair in the changing room and she had one leg cocked up on the step, I could not help but look - it was like Gromits mouth.

But back to the subject of tampons, I wonder if any woman has had one slip out of her? What could you do? I guess you could say 'Sorry but that is my white mouse on the floor, dont mind it'. Or you could point blank deny that it came from you and then run away if the public insist on DNA testing to see who owns the abandoned tampon.

And another thing, I think us women should get sanitary protection free. Because we HAVE to have it, can you imagine the alternative? No, neither can I.

So we should get our white mice and mini mattresses free if you dont mind.
At the very least we should be able to claim the expense back on our tax return at the end of the financial year!
I hate to think how much I have spent on fanny mattresses and white mice over the years....
Old Apr 1st 2010, 7:55 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Merseygirl
At the very least we should be able to claim the expense back on our tax return at the end of the financial year!
I hate to think how much I have spent on fanny mattresses and white mice over the years....
Well I would like to tell you all that Im going camping with a girlfriend this weekend and my bloody ragweek is due, I will not take fanny mattresses with me to the campsite, no way no never.

I shall take mice instead, mice with green tails that expand when they need to. I am glad they expand widthways, can you imagine if it was lengthways and you ended up with the damn thing 'prairie dogging'.
Old Apr 1st 2010, 10:38 am
Forum Regular

Location: Berkshire, UK for now... flying to Brisbane 11th June!
Jane and Jason has a spectacular aura aboutJane and Jason has a spectacular aura aboutJane and Jason has a spectacular aura about

Well I would like to tell you all that Im going camping with a girlfriend this weekend and my bloody ragweek is due, I will not take fanny mattresses with me to the campsite, no way no never.

I shall take mice instead, mice with green tails that expand when they need to. I am glad they expand widthways, can you imagine if it was lengthways and you ended up with the damn thing 'prairie dogging'.
I use a mooncup so need to worry about tampons/towels, have used it now for about 18 months/2 years and would never go back to regular products. Saves me loads of money too.
Old Apr 1st 2010, 11:15 am
BE Enthusiast

sparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of light

Old Apr 1st 2010, 11:16 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jane and Jason
I use a mooncup so need to worry about tampons/towels, have used it now for about 18 months/2 years and would never go back to regular products. Saves me loads of money too.
I'm intrigued, just looked @ the mooncup site, has anyone else used one, and if so, whats ur thoughts on this?
Old Apr 1st 2010, 11:28 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Mooncup ordered...it better be bloody good! lol
Old Apr 1st 2010, 11:45 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
Mooncup ordered...it better be bloody good! lol
Used one a couple of times. It's now sitting in a drawer unused. Didn't get on with it. Tried and tried and thought, yup it's cool but I think I am just too heavy most days that I was having to empty it way too often to avoid accidents.

Good luck though.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.