ALI G in da house

Old Jul 25th 2007, 6:03 am
Banned

007 is a name known to all007 is a name known to all007 is a name known to all007 is a name known to all007 is a name known to all007 is a name known to all007 is a name known to all007 is a name known to all007 is a name known to all007 is a name known to all007 is a name known to all
Default ALI G in da house

Respect.

I was having a surf of youtube yesterday and came across an old ALI G interview of Becks and Posh. For those who haven't seen it, it's worth a watch, funniest thing I've seen for a while.

Becks is completely lost for words for most of the 10mins.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=P842Tmi6lrc
Old Jul 25th 2007, 7:36 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ALI G in da house

Originally Posted by 007
Respect.

I was having a surf of youtube yesterday and came across an old ALI G interview of Becks and Posh. For those who haven't seen it, it's worth a watch, funniest thing I've seen for a while.

Becks is completely lost for words for most of the 10mins.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=P842Tmi6lrc
Respect!! LOL
Old Jul 25th 2007, 7:56 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

That was so funny ! they were good sports doing that, it must of been well embarrassing

Nicky
Old Jul 25th 2007, 9:30 am
BE Enthusiast

lelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of light

Remember watching that the first time round !!!
Really funny, and good for them for doing it !!!

Respect