Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Need some friends.......

Need some friends.......

Old Jul 25th 2007, 7:41 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Need some friends.......

Having a really really bad
Miss my family day

Not helped by my big brother sending me discs of loads of pictures taken at my mums 70th Birthday in May, and i couldn't be there

have shed bucket loads of tears looking at them

Mind you it was good to see that mum had a good time
Old Jul 25th 2007, 7:43 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need some friends.......

Turn on your MSN you fool
Old Jul 25th 2007, 7:50 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

It's on,

I was hiding from someone

No not you

Thank Pen
Old Jul 25th 2007, 8:25 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Sam;5102765]It's on,

No not you

Are you sure!!!!! LOL LOL

Cheer up, it just might rain tommorrow!!!
Old Jul 25th 2007, 8:31 am
Sam
here and staying

[QUOTE=sj oldfield;5102901]
Originally Posted by Sam
It's on,

No not you

Are you sure!!!!! LOL LOL

Cheer up, it just might rain tommorrow!!!
PMSL that makes me feel so much better thanks Sandra!
Old Jul 25th 2007, 8:32 am
Breeding little aussies

movetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam
Having a really really bad
Miss my family day

Not helped by my big brother sending me discs of loads of pictures taken at my mums 70th Birthday in May, and i couldn't be there

have shed bucket loads of tears looking at them

Mind you it was good to see that mum had a good time

you may have missed the party...... but you also missed all the family hassles that go along with family gatherings didn't you see there is always a positive

go and phone one of your old friends for a chat..... that'll cheer you up.

L
Old Jul 25th 2007, 8:35 am
Sam
here and staying

Originally Posted by movetoperth
you may have missed the party...... but you also missed all the family hassles that go along with family gatherings didn't you see there is always a positive

go and phone one of your old friends for a chat..... that'll cheer you up.

L
Your quitre right L, because if i had been there, it would have been me organising it (as normal)

Good ole Pen is sorting me out!
Old Jul 25th 2007, 8:38 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam
Your quitre right L, because if i had been there, it would have been me organising it (as normal)

Good on ya Pen C x
Old Jul 25th 2007, 8:38 am
Breeding little aussies

movetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam

is she reminding you where you stashed your last bottle of red "for a rainy daY"?
Old Jul 25th 2007, 8:39 am
Sam
here and staying

Originally Posted by movetoperth
is she reminding you where you stashed your last bottle of red "for a rainy daY"?
people are beginning to know me too well

have drank that and found another
Old Jul 25th 2007, 8:40 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Jeez, she's hard work sometimes It's a good job I don't drink
Old Jul 25th 2007, 8:42 am
Sam
here and staying

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Jeez, she's hard work sometimes It's a good job I don't drink
Old Jul 25th 2007, 8:59 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=movetoperth;5102927]you may have missed the party...... but you also missed all the family hassles that go along with family gatherings didn't you:

..............and then there is usually the family fall out!!!!1

Are you feeling a bit better now???
Old Jul 25th 2007, 10:28 am
Sam
here and staying

Thanks you lot

Yes am feeling no pain as they say
Old Jul 25th 2007, 11:30 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Fancy a shag Sam ?

Nothing like a good shag to take your mind off things

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.