alexander mcqueen

Old Feb 12th 2010, 12:06 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: alexander mcqueen

Originally Posted by NELBHOY
Congrats Amazulu. That's probably one of the most idiotic & ignorant posts I've read on here for a long time
Read both my previous posts before posting shite like this Toolbhoy.

Last edited by Amazulu; Feb 12th 2010 at 12:15 am.
Old Feb 12th 2010, 12:07 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Evelin
you don't know him. My daughter was the PA to his CEO for 3 years, I could tell stories ....

The fashion industry is a circus, every 6 months you have to come up with a bright idea which at the end leads to sales. What you see on the shows in Paris and Milan, is a small expensive part of the business that cost millions. The millions are not so easily thrown at him. You also have to think who is the majority owner of his company since six years. Competition is huge, eg Galiano and co.
If they can't hack it then get out - simple as.
Old Feb 12th 2010, 12:08 am
Proudly Deplorable

Originally Posted by No 15
What a cruel and callous person you must be to write such a horrible thing. Shame on you.
F**k you. Have you maybe thought that I have had to deal with this shit in the past?

Suicides are losers. End of.

Stop editing my posts MP20, I've ** the appropriate bits. Stop acting like a teacher.

Last edited by Amazulu; Feb 12th 2010 at 12:32 am. Reason: don't need that bit
Old Feb 12th 2010, 12:17 am
Forum Regular

lovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nice

could never class suicide as an easy way out, i think it must take a brave man to end his life or someone with a severe mental disorder, either way, not something to be joked or judged on
Old Feb 12th 2010, 12:20 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Fair point, but when you have people around you who love/cherish/need you then it's a cowardly way to 'sort youself out'.
With a Major depressive order it can simply be that you have no choice in the matter. The people around you don't matter, you don't matter to yourself. Nothing matters except taking away the feeling of utter desolation and hopelessness.
Old Feb 12th 2010, 12:22 am
Proudly Deplorable

Originally Posted by kporte
With a Major depressive order it can simply be that you have no choice in the matter. The people around you don't matter, you don't matter to yourself. Nothing matters except taking away the feeling of utter desolation and hopelessness.
Everyone has a 'choice'.

Please read my previous posts.
Old Feb 12th 2010, 12:25 am
Account Closed

Everyone has a 'choice'.

Please read my previous posts.
I'm not having a dig. You are right. Loser. But you are wrong about the choice. It doesn't work like that.
Old Feb 12th 2010, 12:27 am
Proudly Deplorable

Originally Posted by kporte
It doesn't work like that.
I reckon it does.
Old Feb 12th 2010, 12:29 am
Account Closed

I reckon it does.
You would have had to be at that depth of depression to know.
Old Feb 12th 2010, 12:55 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chris and farideh
oh what a shame, I did like his perfume.
A few days from now and he'll need a LOT of his perfume
Old Feb 12th 2010, 7:23 am
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light

Read both my previous posts before posting shite like this Toolbhoy.
Your post was lazy, ignorant and pathetic. If you can't see that, then the post says more about you than anything else.
And if you are going to start lashing out by name calling, at least try and make it funny. Rentbhoy would have been better
Old Feb 12th 2010, 8:01 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NELBHOY
Your post was lazy, ignorant and pathetic. If you can't see that, then the post says more about you than anything else.
And if you are going to start lashing out by name calling, at least try and make it funny. Rentbhoy would have been better
Lifebhoy?
Playbhoy?
Cowbhoy?
Choirbhoy?

There are just so many to choose from.
Old Feb 12th 2010, 8:11 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

There's always some who spoil it for others

Go fight with your handbags somewhere else please ladeeze