alexander mcqueen

Old Feb 11th 2010, 11:37 pm
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of
Default alexander mcqueen

the british fashion designer has been found dead this morning, apparently killed himself over the death of his mum recently- poor bloke.
Old Feb 12th 2010, 1:38 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: alexander mcqueen

oh what a shame, I did like his perfume.
Old Feb 12th 2010, 2:06 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by squeezzii
the british fashion designer has been found dead this morning, apparently killed himself over the death of his mum recently- poor bloke.

It's sad that his mom had died but what a stupid prick for taking his own life.

What a loser.
Old Feb 12th 2010, 2:10 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu

What a loser.
You make it sound as if the choice between ending your own life and choosing to soldier on with life is as easy as picking the colour of paint for your living room walls?
Old Feb 12th 2010, 2:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

I dont understand how he could do that, but I am fortunate enough never to have had deep depression, so I am hardly in a postion judge him.

Sad indeed and proof again love brings means more than money.
Old Feb 12th 2010, 2:56 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
You make it sound as if the choice between ending your own life and choosing to soldier on with life is as easy as picking the colour of paint for your living room walls?
...and being a fashion designer you would think he would be good a picking colours.
Old Feb 12th 2010, 3:50 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Fair point, but when you have people around you who love/cherish/need you then it's a cowardly way to 'sort youself out'.
Old Feb 12th 2010, 4:53 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Fair point, but when you have people around you who love/cherish/need you then it's a cowardly way to 'sort youself out'.
Depression on that scale is a mental illness and when a person is that far gone it's pretty hard to see the wood for the trees. I was severely depressed for a period lasting about 6 months, when I was 21, and to be honest nothing really mattered to me and everything seemed absolutely pointless and the best simile I can use, to put it into words, is that the entire world seemed "black". I knew my family loved me but it didn't really help me stop feeling the endless despair and hopelessness that I was experiencing. It's a very personal, deep and dark hole to be in.

In the end, I devised my own (and this was self-help fail as I should have sought professional help) strategy for pulling myself back from the brink and it was a day-by-day struggle for the initial 6 month period but it didn't stop there as it took a few years to get back to my old self.

The trouble is with severe depression is that it stops you seeing the proverbial light at the end of the proverbial tunnel. It stifles all hope completely and completely removes the ability to empathise with other peoples thoughts and sentiments.

Sometimes people just choose the easy way out because I guess they can also appreciate the monumental struggle recovery from depression can be?
Old Feb 12th 2010, 6:24 am
Proudly Deplorable

Depression on that scale is a mental illness and when a person is that far gone it's pretty hard to see the wood for the trees. I was severely depressed for a period lasting about 6 months, when I was 21, and to be honest nothing really mattered to me and everything seemed absolutely pointless and the best simile I can use, to put it into words, is that the entire world seemed "black". I knew my family loved me but it didn't really help me stop feeling the endless despair and hopelessness that I was experiencing. It's a very personal, deep and dark hole to be in.

In the end, I devised my own (and this was self-help fail as I should have sought professional help) strategy for pulling myself back from the brink and it was a day-by-day struggle for the initial 6 month period but it didn't stop there as it took a few years to get back to my old self.

The trouble is with severe depression is that it stops you seeing the proverbial light at the end of the proverbial tunnel. It stifles all hope completely and completely removes the ability to empathise with other peoples thoughts and sentiments.

Sometimes people just choose the easy way out because I guess they can also appreciate the monumental struggle recovery from depression can be?
Cool, I'm glad you're better now.
Old Feb 12th 2010, 6:46 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Old Feb 12th 2010, 8:14 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

That's really sad, as if his family haven't got enough to contend with. I know depression is such that you can't make rational decisions but it's still deeply unfair on other family members who might be hanging on to rationality by the skin of their teeth.

I remember when Diana Dors died and her husband, Alan someone killed himself leaving their son an orphan, it's always stuck with me and what his poor son had to go through twice just doesn't bear thinking about.

Anyway RIP McQueen.
Old Feb 12th 2010, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light

What a loser.
Congrats Amazulu. That's probably one of the most idiotic & ignorant posts I've read on here for a long time
Old Feb 12th 2010, 9:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Eastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really nice

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
That's really sad, as if his family haven't got enough to contend with. I know depression is such that you can't make rational decisions but it's still deeply unfair on other family members who might be hanging on to rationality by the skin of their teeth.

I remember when Diana Dors died and her husband, Alan someone killed himself leaving their son an orphan, it's always stuck with me and what his poor son had to go through twice just doesn't bear thinking about.

Anyway RIP McQueen.
Alan Lake Moneypenny - stuck with me too.

R.I.P Alexander McQueen

Amazulu - you're all heart - what a dreadful post!!
Old Feb 12th 2010, 9:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Evelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of light

What a loser.
you don't know him. My daughter was the PA to his CEO for 3 years, I could tell stories ....

The fashion industry is a circus, every 6 months you have to come up with a bright idea which at the end leads to sales. What you see on the shows in Paris and Milan, is a small expensive part of the business that cost millions. The millions are not so easily thrown at him. You also have to think who is the majority owner of his company since six years. Competition is huge, eg Galiano and co.

Last edited by Evelin; Feb 12th 2010 at 10:09 am.
Old Feb 12th 2010, 11:33 am
Account Closed

No 15 is an unknown quantity at this point

What a loser.

What a cruel and callous person you must be to write such a horrible thing. Shame on you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.