Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Alex "Hurricane" Higgins

Alex "Hurricane" Higgins

Old Jul 16th 2009, 10:54 pm
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Alex "Hurricane" Higgins

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
He can't - he's a little ...tied up indoors (especially around March, aint that right AL!)

Oh yeah bebeeeh!
Old Jul 16th 2009, 11:03 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Call me AL
Oh yeah bebeeeh!
I like that quote when you go to the toilet " say hello to my little friend"
Old Jul 16th 2009, 11:13 pm
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
You wouldn't like it up your arse buddy.
Old Jul 16th 2009, 11:27 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Call me AL
You wouldn't like it up your arse buddy.
oh you never know....
Old Jul 16th 2009, 11:32 pm
saoirse

Originally Posted by busterboy
oh you never know....

Old Jul 17th 2009, 12:12 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
and my favourite of AL's is,

In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.
Old Jul 17th 2009, 12:58 am
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
and my favourite of AL's is,

In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.
Aye, & then the woman takes the power & the money off you
Old Jul 17th 2009, 1:35 am
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of

Was sure this was an RIP thread.

Snooker would be not be around today if were not for Alex. Love him or hate there will never be another

Old Jul 17th 2009, 1:53 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NELBHOY
Aye, & then the woman takes the power & the money off you

You're catching on well NB
Old Jul 17th 2009, 2:19 am
Forum Regular

wannabe in oz will become famous soon enough

he was a true master in his time, it's a shame the way he is now
Old Jul 17th 2009, 2:20 am

Originally Posted by fairwayskid
Was sure this was an RIP thread.

Snooker would be not be around today if were not for Alex. Love him or hate there will never be another

. http://youtube.com/watch?v=MC9VLT-Likk
Old Jul 17th 2009, 12:41 pm
Forum Regular

bex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nice

Originally Posted by wannabe in oz
he was a true master in his time, it's a shame the way he is now
what a shame, but to be honest he has done well to survive as long as he has, given that he had cancer years ago and hasn't really changed his lifestyle .
Old Jul 17th 2009, 12:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

He was playing an exhibition in Glasgow, got steaming, got beat by one of the better (big headed) club players and was doing a rematch and needed all the colours to win. He dropped his left hand and proceeded to pot all colours with one hand on the cue, embarassing the shit out of the club player and bowing graciously to his captive audience. The noise when the black fell was deafening. SHEER CLASS.
Old Jul 17th 2009, 1:05 pm

Originally Posted by framac67
He was playing an exhibition in Glasgow, got steaming, got beat by one of the better (big headed) club players and was doing a rematch and needed all the colours to win. He dropped his left hand and proceeded to pot all colours with one hand on the cue, embarassing the shit out of the club player and bowing graciously to his captive audience. The noise when the black fell was deafening. SHEER CLASS.
That's the genius of the man F
Old Jul 17th 2009, 11:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond repute

QUOTE=Bernieboy;7760619]That was me ya daft mare[/QUOTE]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.