Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Aghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Wikiposts

Aghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Feb 25th 2006, 2:24 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by cresta57
Pics of large fish to come later
Dreeeeam, dream dream dream..........
Old Feb 25th 2006, 3:42 pm
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

>>Twenty mins into the phone call and having had no joy tracing either amount I asked to speak to the boss man. It turns out that the 7k first home owners grant has not been paid because they’ve lost the paperwork and we have to apply again. The 11 ½ had been paid into someone else’s account as the girl who enters the records spelled our surname name wrong. They are very sorry to have messed us about and we’ll have the cash just as soon as they can find the account she’s paid it into <<

If it wasn't finger trouble on your account then it wasn't *your* money that they'd put into someone else's accout - it was the bank's. There should be no question of them having to trace it before you can use what is rightfully your own!
Old Feb 25th 2006, 3:46 pm
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

Just think how many pairs of latex shorts you can get for $7k
Old Feb 25th 2006, 9:04 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

It was a pretty eventful drive home. Several cars were towing trailers with no lights on :scared:
As we we're driving through Gympie a couple of drunken morons decided it would be a good idea to walk across the highway. I spotted 1 out the corner of my eye just stepping off the central reservation manoeuvred to avoid him only to nearly have his dick head mate as a bonnet emblem. Thankfully I don't drink and drive otherwise I'd have been in jail about now!!! I managed to come to a screeching halt and slide between the pair of them
Sean of course had to abuse them out of the window and my legs didn't work otherwise they would have both needed hospital treatment anyway

Debs
Old Feb 25th 2006, 10:15 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

It was a pretty eventful drive home. Several cars were towing trailers with no lights on :scared:
As we we're driving through Gympie a couple of drunken morons decided it would be a good idea to walk across the highway. I spotted 1 out the corner of my eye just stepping off the central reservation manoeuvred to avoid him only to nearly have his dick head mate as a bonnet emblem. Thankfully I don't drink and drive otherwise I'd have been in jail about now!!! I managed to come to a screeching halt and slide between the pair of them
Sean of course had to abuse them out of the window and my legs didn't work otherwise they would have both needed hospital treatment anyway

Debs
jeeez! Thank goodness he was back in his own trousers by then Though it could've been funny if he'd got out to yell out them while wearing The Bloke's jeans.......trying to look mad isn't easy when your trousers are falling down!
He didn't take you fishing then......??
Old Feb 25th 2006, 10:55 pm
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hevs
You bloody sponging migrants! Ripping off the Aussie coffers by taking that bloody First home buyers grant. Should be ashamed of yourselves really
Just poetic justice! Getting back some of those fines and ridiculous fees....
Old Feb 25th 2006, 11:15 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
jeeez! Thank goodness he was back in his own trousers by then Though it could've been funny if he'd got out to yell out them while wearing The Bloke's jeans.......trying to look mad isn't easy when your trousers are falling down!
He didn't take you fishing then......??

Nah I've had a domestic day baking goodies for the piggies to eat. Scones, macaroons, coconut tarts and ginger bread.

Sean's been mooching around the house all day telling me how bored he is, I did suggest that he could put the clean bedding on our bed but that didn't interest him for some reason.

Debs
Old Feb 26th 2006, 10:09 pm

Dreeeeam, dream dream dream..........
We caught some nice fish, well I did, that's why the boy looks so grumpy.
All I said was "Hey Josh, Hold this nice cod so I can take a picture of it"
He used to out fish me every time and now it's a bit more even. He was so convinced that I had a better hook then line then rod etc.yesterday that we swapped rods, 2 mins later I hooked this one 20 mins later we had it in the boat and he wanted to swap back.
Had it for tea, well some of it it weighed in at around 16lb.
Attached Thumbnails Aghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!-image022.jpg  
Old Feb 26th 2006, 10:32 pm
Home and Happy

Nice fish - what did it cost you?

Never mind Josh - at least you've got chocolate!!!
Old Feb 26th 2006, 10:57 pm

Nice fish - what did it cost you?
Well lets see
Fill Ute with diesel $60.00 bucks
Fill boat with fuel $25.00 bucks
Bait a kilo of pillies $8.00 bucks
Total $93.00 bucks/ 16 = $5.80 a pound or in kilos $12.76/kilo
We also got some nice squid and a few nice red throat so that would make it cheaper. Jees I's starting to sound like ABCD now
Never mind Josh - at least you've got chocolate!!!
No he hasn't it's confiscated until he loses the Kevin & Perry persona he's adopted
Old Feb 27th 2006, 12:45 am
Home and Happy

No he hasn't it's confiscated until he loses the Kevin & Perry persona he's adopted
You evil father
Old Feb 27th 2006, 12:54 am

You evil father
Mwahahahah :scared: Evil ohhhh yes English chocolate Mmmmmmmmm Homer love chocolate......................................... .....
Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:45 pm
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

Mwahahahah :scared: Evil ohhhh yes English chocolate Mmmmmmmmm Homer love chocolate......................................... .....
Poor kid - gets sent to the car for being under age, has to hold the chocolate all the way home so it doesn't get nicked by dad and scoffed, doesn't catch a fish, THEN you take his chocolate away. I like your style
Old Feb 27th 2006, 11:21 pm

Originally Posted by 232Bar
Poor kid - gets sent to the car for being under age, has to hold the chocolate all the way home so it doesn't get nicked by dad and scoffed, doesn't catch a fish, THEN you take his chocolate away. I like your style
He knows the number for childline you know