Aghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Wikiposts

Aghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Feb 24th 2006, 7:27 pm
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Aghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear about all your hassles..Arkon Snr

As you said, shit happens wherever in the world.

Good luck with the hot water, the ute and FTHOG.

Go put some brass on the lottery tickets.

You've had your 3 bits of bad luck, maybe it's all about to change
Old Feb 25th 2006, 1:06 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by phoenixinoz
You've had your 3 bits of bad luck, maybe it's all about to change
errrrrrr.....nope! He and 232bar should have worn frocks - then they wouldn't have been asked to leave the pub for wearing shorts!!! :scared: And the daftest bit of that is - Crestas shorts were longer than the majority of SKIRTS in the area!

=========================

PS Mr Cresta - next time its YOUR turn to drive! Give your Conscience a night off!!!
Old Feb 25th 2006, 10:01 am

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
errrrrrr.....nope! He and 232bar should have worn frocks - then they wouldn't have been asked to leave the pub for wearing shorts!!! :scared: And the daftest bit of that is - Crestas shorts were longer than the majority of SKIRTS in the area!

PS Mr Cresta - next time its YOUR turn to drive! Give your Conscience a night off!!!
Must admit I was a bit shocked when they both turned up in leather hot pants, what was all that about???
Old Feb 25th 2006, 10:05 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

I'm intruiged....especially about the leather hotpants......can't wait to get out there.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Feb 25th 2006, 10:11 am
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chattyshazza
Must admit I was a bit shocked when they both turned up in leather hot pants, what was all that about???
Mine we actually suede - but in the dim light an easy mistake to make. It's the chamois lining in them I particularly like.
Old Feb 25th 2006, 11:54 am
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

So.....if I understand this right....

Mr Cresta and 232bar turned up for a layyydeees night out, both in hot pants.......so they were asked to leave the pub?

PMSL.....so.....now we have our own British Expats cross dressers club sorted

PS. My brother and the other half also went into Brissy one night for a few drinks with mates. Brother had smart long shorts on....but was also told he couldn't go in the pub. As you say Polly, twas mad cos his pants were longer than some of the girls skirts

Anyways, my mental brother went into Woolworths and bought the cheapest, nastiest pair of jeans he could find, so as he could get back to serious drinking

Nothing stops a man and his beer...on a mission
Old Feb 25th 2006, 12:03 pm
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

I did that one Sat afternoon (sorry - arvo) - knocked back for sandals at 5pm!!! so went and bought some deck shoes - very trendy LOL. Couldn't believe it last night - no shorts after 9pm - and we were sitting outside! We also looked a damned sight tidier than the ones in ripped jeans and cheap t-shirts.
Old Feb 25th 2006, 12:09 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 232Bar
Mine we actually suede - but in the dim light an easy mistake to make. It's the chamois lining in them I particularly like.
Yes and mine weren't leather either. Twas probably the streaks of baby oil on the PVC made them look like leather.
Made it home in super quick time I blinked my eyes briefly at Burpengary servo and when I opened them again we were coming into Gympie
Old Feb 25th 2006, 12:12 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by cresta57
Yes and mine weren't leather either. Twas probably the streaks of baby oil on the PVC made them look like leather.
Made it home in super quick time I blinked my eyes briefly at Burpengary servo and when I opened them again we were coming into Gympie
Very strange thos Guiness induced time warps aren't they????

Did you manage to go out fishing??
Old Feb 25th 2006, 12:17 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 232Bar
Very strange thos Guiness induced time warps aren't they????

Did you manage to go out fishing??
Just checking the weather reports now, only surfaced 10 mins ago. Seems to be calming down a little, it better the neighbour's running out of roosters
Tides at 2pm so loads of time yet.
Old Feb 25th 2006, 12:18 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

The Bloke is the hero of the night really - a mercy dash to provide trousers after the leather/pvc hotpants were banned...... just wish I'd got a photo of the face on that doorman as he walked up to the table when Cresta was putting them on!!! (esp as they were at least 8 sizes too big. You could've got Mrs Cresta in there too!!)
Old Feb 25th 2006, 12:19 pm
Home and Happy

Just checking the weather reports now, only surfaced 10 mins ago. Seems to be calming down a little, it better the neighbour's running out of roosters
So its back to sacrificing virgins then? :scared:
Old Feb 25th 2006, 12:27 pm

So its back to sacrificing virgins then? :scared:
There are non left up here. Besides these capons are really quite tasty, I keep meaning to ask the neighbour just how you find the scrotum on a chick that's a few days old but can't seem to find the right moment. I'll wait until he's got house guests I reckon
Must dash the fish are starting to line up and form an orderly queue.
Old Feb 25th 2006, 12:32 pm
Home and Happy

There are non left up here. Besides these capons are really quite tasty, I keep meaning to ask the neighbour just how you find the scrotum on a chick that's a few days old but can't seem to find the right moment. I'll wait until he's got house guests I reckon
Must dash the fish are starting to line up and form an orderly queue.
Just spat coffee at the keyboard, visualising you in leather hotpants asking a feral neighbour how to find the scrotum on a week-old chick!
Old Feb 25th 2006, 12:35 pm

Just spat coffee at the keyboard, visualising you in leather hotpants asking a feral neighbour how to find the scrotum on a week-old chick!
In the style of David from Little Britain
I'm gone........

Pics of large fish to come later

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.