Advice needed.....

Old Sep 28th 2009, 4:39 am
can't lose the tie

mecheng is a name known to allmecheng is a name known to allmecheng is a name known to allmecheng is a name known to allmecheng is a name known to allmecheng is a name known to allmecheng is a name known to allmecheng is a name known to allmecheng is a name known to allmecheng is a name known to allmecheng is a name known to all
Default Re: Advice needed.....

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
I agree. Even if happy with the TV now, I would do a letter of complaint to the Head Office, and explain that you plan to not shop with them again, and that about 5,000 British Migrants are also eagerly waiting to see how they respond to this letter ....
You better tell him that Brits & Aussies alike have a lot of money waiting to be exchanged once the rate goes up and once it does, we won't be spending it as Clive Peeters. I don't think we were intending to but anyway.
Old Sep 29th 2009, 7:05 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
I agree. Even if happy with the TV now, I would do a letter of complaint to the Head Office, and explain that you plan to not shop with them again, and that about 5,000 British Migrants are also eagerly waiting to see how they respond to this letter ....

I would also mention that I will be trying Clive Anthony's "The Real Clive" next time No, on second thoughts, that would be pushing it too far....
ok - will write a letter to their head office... I am still peeved
Old Sep 29th 2009, 12:28 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by IndieG
ok - will write a letter to their head office... I am still peeved
It should at least make you feel better to know that someone higher up has to consider it.

And who knows... I once got a 1 week free holiday to compensate something after one of my complaint letters

Old Sep 29th 2009, 12:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond repute

Might be worth finding out if your store is a company owned store or a franchise store before writing your letter. If owned by Clive Peeters head office write to them, but if owned by Mr and Mrs Smith who own three franchise outlets for example you might be better to write to them instead of, or as well as, the head office. Head offices of franchise stores often just provide services to them and own the brand rather than having much interest/control of stuff like returns.