Aborigines?

Old Aug 2nd 2010, 9:50 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Aborigines?

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Could be your big moment of fame!! Just make sure the sackcloth is a colour that matches your eyes, makes for better pictures
Where would I find Red, White and Blue sackcloth?
Old Aug 2nd 2010, 9:54 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Where would I find Red, White and Blue sackcloth?
ebay?
Old Aug 2nd 2010, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

Shot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really nice

FFS.. so its all the fault of the Empire. Shit, I should have realised that would be the reason.

I better get my sackcloth and ashes out and start beating the crap out of myself as punishment for the actions of my forefathers.
well who's fault did you think it was ??? how about we just blame the Aborigines, it’s easy that way, and we can just sweep the problem under the rug and not worry about it, and maybe they will just go away.....

P.S
will bring my camrea along too
Old Aug 2nd 2010, 10:01 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shot81
well who's fault did you think it was ??? how about we just blame the Aborigines, it’s easy that way, and we can just sweep the problem under the rug and not worry about it, and maybe they will just go away.
Or we can shift responsibility to everyone and everything past and present, and never move on.
Old Aug 2nd 2010, 10:01 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Pollyana
ebay?
Only a hairshirt I'm afraid.
Attached Thumbnails Aborigines?-hairshirt.jpg  
Old Aug 2nd 2010, 10:03 pm
Account Closed

well who's fault did you think it was ??? how about we just blame the Aborigines, it’s easy that way, and we can just sweep the problem under the rug and not worry about it, and maybe they will just go away.....

P.S
will bring my camrea along too
The Empire is the fault for all the ills of the World and every Brit should be ashamed of their nations past... sounds like a plan to me.

How old are you?
Old Aug 2nd 2010, 10:24 pm
Forum Regular

Shot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really nice

The Empire is the fault for all the ills of the World and every Brit should be ashamed of their nations past... sounds like a plan to me.

How old are you?
im 12.....
greed is the fault for all the ills,

they just wanted more and more. the romans tried and failed and so did the empire.
Old Aug 2nd 2010, 10:26 pm

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

I blame it on the wiggles. They are trying to take over the world
Old Aug 2nd 2010, 10:27 pm
Account Closed

im 12.....
Thought so... see ya.
Old Aug 2nd 2010, 10:29 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

FFS.. so its all the fault of the Empire. Shit, I should have realised that would be the reason.

I better get my sackcloth and ashes out and start beating the crap out of myself as punishment for the actions of my forefathers.
No no no it goes back further than that. It's the Romans fault, the Ancient Brits were quite happy 'till the Romans came along & drove them into those desolate wretched areas we now call Scotland & Wales. Look at your average Jock pissed all the time on Buckies & bludging free scripts on the NHS. In fact the Scots & the Aboriginals have quite a lot in common when you start to think about it.
Then there's the Welsh still pissed at the English since 1215 'cos bloody king John stiffed 'em.
No actually second thoughts, it might not be the Romans after all, **** it lets blame the French, everyone hates them
OMG I forgot the Micks, but then so did God, easy mistake
Job done I'll retire for the evening back to my castle tally ho
Old Aug 2nd 2010, 10:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute

Thats what I find so amazing about the British empire - that it ever existed.

Put a handful of modern day Brits together in a room and they couldnt organise a chook raffle without endless debate and kerfuffle about the welfare of the chickens carcass and the decor and lighting of the room.

Historys done. No apologies from me.
Old Aug 2nd 2010, 10:59 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
I blame it on the wiggles. They are trying to take over the world
leave off, they'd probs do a better job than half the bam pots out there.
Old Aug 2nd 2010, 10:59 pm
Forum Regular

Mr Kilt has a spectacular aura aboutMr Kilt has a spectacular aura aboutMr Kilt has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by cresta57
No no no it goes back further than that. It's the Romans fault, the Ancient Brits were quite happy 'till the Romans came along & drove them into those desolate wretched areas we now call Scotland & Wales. Look at your average Jock pissed all the time on Buckies & bludging free scripts on the NHS. In fact the Scots & the Aboriginals have quite a lot in common when you start to think about it.
Then there's the Welsh still pissed at the English since 1215 'cos bloody king John stiffed 'em.
No actually second thoughts, it might not be the Romans after all, **** it lets blame the French, everyone hates them
Yeah I agree if it was not for the terrible actions of the French we would have no Jakies drinking Buckie and junkies all over the shop in sunny Scotland. It is all their fault They do some great food though.....
Old Aug 2nd 2010, 11:03 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cresta57
...as you sit there playing the banjo & sucking on straw in yer mingin dungarees - redneck.

Old Aug 2nd 2010, 11:03 pm

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
leave off, they'd probs do a better job than half the bam pots out there.
I think you're right mate

Bring in the wiggles to sort out the abboes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.