ABC Q&A

Old Dec 1st 2014, 4:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ABC Q&A

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
I don't believe in choking success but I remember you making the point that success needs to be rewarded. That doesn't help your credibility. People can get rich on their own. There are property investors who use the negative gearing to enable them to purchase several properties that they wouldn't be able to afford if there was no negative gearing. That's welfare to people who don't need it. The benefit to it is supposed to be cheaper rent. Australia doesn't have that. Should these over ambitious people who don't have the means to get rich on their own have such a tax break? That's welfare that's not being targeted by the government.

The poor need assistance to help themselves. If you believe that we're paying welfare to the poor because they have no interest or incentive to improve their situation then you are misguided. There are people like that but there is also a divide that the government is actively growing to push the poor further from the top end.

I don't expect you to agree with me as we've been down this road too often. But I can't help but get the feeling that you are on a wind up every time you post on here.
You see, this is what I just don't get from you. You can bleat whatever conspiracy theories you like, but without the evidence and better still, a plan of action, an idea, all you are is another critic.
Old Dec 1st 2014, 4:52 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beoz
You see, this is what I just don't get from you. You can bleat whatever conspiracy theories you like, but without the evidence and better still, a plan of action, an idea, all you are is another critic.
Well that's the dumbest thing you've said. The evidence is there and I've referred to it many times. The only evidence you'll accept though is the prime minister telling you himself. Wake up to yourself.
Old Dec 1st 2014, 4:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Well that's the dumbest thing you've said. The evidence is there and I've referred to it many times. The only evidence you'll accept though is the prime minister telling you himself. Wake up to yourself.
You've hit rock bottom now. Name calling suggests you are running low on ammo. Firstly calling the voters idiots, probably a fair proportion of people who read this forum, personally trying to insult me, then you go on the government conspiracy theory accusation without any backup. This is all getting a bit silly now isn't it.
Old Dec 1st 2014, 5:03 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

You've hit rock bottom now. Name calling suggests you are running low on ammo.
Well you will be there to cushion his fall

....and accusing someone of name calling is a bit rich coming from you
Old Dec 1st 2014, 5:07 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

You've hit rock bottom now. Name calling suggests you are running low on ammo. Firstly calling the voters idiots, probably a fair proportion of people who read this forum, personally trying to insult me, then you go on the government conspiracy theory accusation without any backup. This is all getting a bit silly now isn't it.
There's much further I can go. But your response is very 'yeah but no but'.
Old Dec 1st 2014, 5:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

There's much further I can go. But your response is very 'yeah but no but'.
I want to agree with you, I really do, but you aren't bringing anything to the table.