Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

4x4s Sufferers. HAHA.

4x4s Sufferers. HAHA.

Old Jul 19th 2008, 12:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud of
Default Re: 4x4s Sufferers. HAHA.

I run my pajero on LPG $40 for about 300km's I run 3 weeks on gas and the 4th on Petrol, But my attitude is that I put petrol in and fill the tank up it costs whatever it costs..... there will be a point that I wont but I havent reached that yet
Old Jul 19th 2008, 11:16 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Commie scum.
Old Jul 19th 2008, 11:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Commie scum.
Not even a welcome back Framac. Mattie bhoy, I'm disappointed
Reeling them in already. Yeehah.

Last edited by framac; Jul 19th 2008 at 11:51 pm. Reason: Coz a can
Old Jul 20th 2008, 12:47 am
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by framac
To all big gigantic car drivers (4x4s, hummers etc), I am wondering how much you are suffering financially with the price of fuel going through the roof. Now I dont mean to gloat (ok, I do) but I watch with a sneaky gleeat the types who drive these monsters and wonder WHY Is it to cover up other inadequacies (the small penis comes to mind) like being bullied at school and now taking it out on those ppl who picked on you. You not only hogged the road and took two parking spaces at once with your massive enviromental disaster buckets but you bullied and harassed other road users just because you could.:curse: So with a big dollop of Karma, I seek your opinion of how it feels to be skint.
So what about Aston drivers? Or Porsche? They are quite thirsty... Or is size just an issue for you...
Old Jul 20th 2008, 3:06 am
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WelshSarah
So what about Aston drivers? Or Porsche? They are quite thirsty... Or is size just an issue for you...
No, not only size. The cars of the small brained to show off and try to impress others with their wealth. Sad and typical home counties set. OK YAH
Old Jul 20th 2008, 3:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

So with a big dollop of Karma, I seek your opinion of how it feels to be skint.
I've got a Pajero 3.5 litre petrol sitting on the driveway.

How does it feel?

The seats on the bus are a little uncomfortable, not much leg room.

Thanks for asking.
Old Jul 20th 2008, 4:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

No, not only size. The cars of the small brained to show off and try to impress others with their wealth. Sad and typical home counties set. OK YAH
Or cars of the two dogs, three kids, cello (in a hardcase), loads of schoolbags, sportsbags, ballet props, country driving set. Loads of people actually need a big off road vehicle.
Old Jul 20th 2008, 5:10 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

I put about 60 bucks a month in my 4x4, it's only used on a weekend to get to the beach and back with the dog. Bit more in the summer if I go bush or beach bashing.

Me and the missus drive company cars so we get free fuel. Saves quite a bit as one can imagine.
Old Jul 20th 2008, 7:11 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Not even a welcome back Framac. Mattie bhoy, I'm disappointed
Reeling them in already. Yeehah.
Ok OK, welcome back Framac.............. you commie Scum!
Old Jul 20th 2008, 7:30 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Ok OK, welcome back Framac.............. you commie Scum!

Did you forget to go to bed?
Old Jul 20th 2008, 7:49 am
love the life i live

Mysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond repute

To all big gigantic car drivers (4x4s, hummers etc), I am wondering how much you are suffering financially with the price of fuel going through the roof. Now I dont mean to gloat (ok, I do) but I watch with a sneaky gleeat the types who drive these monsters and wonder WHY Is it to cover up other inadequacies (the small penis comes to mind) like being bullied at school and now taking it out on those ppl who picked on you. You not only hogged the road and took two parking spaces at once with your massive enviromental disaster buckets but you bullied and harassed other road users just because you could.:curse: So with a big dollop of Karma, I seek your opinion of how it feels to be skint.
What's the latest dope...besides you?
Old Jul 20th 2008, 8:31 am
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=rugbymatt;6590299]Ok OK, welcome back Framac.............. you commie Scum![/QUOTE
Less of the commie Matty bhoy. Its extreme left wing agitator.
Anybody who doesnt use a 4x4 for off roading is telling porky pies that they need it. Ive got 3 kids and a standard car and its more than suffice so get yer heads oot yer arses and stop kidding yourselves. You want it and you love it. Be honest
Ps. Busterboy. I went to bed 5mths ago and woke up thinking I had peed the bed but when I looked down, my bed was floating in 4ft of sewerage water. In case you were maybe up in space or even Tibet, Mackay, Qld flooded. I jest, but let me assure you, it wasnt pleasant. I dont want to live through that again EVER.
Old Jul 20th 2008, 8:33 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=framac;6590400]
Ok OK, welcome back Framac.............. you commie Scum![/QUOTE
Less of the commie Matty bhoy. Its extreme left wing agitator.
Anybody who doesnt use a 4x4 for off roading is telling porky pies that they need it. Ive got 3 kids and a standard car and its more than suffice so get yer heads oot yer arses and stop kidding yourselves. You want it and you love it. Be honest
Ps. Busterboy. I went to bed 5mths ago and woke up thinking I had peed the bed but when I looked down, my bed was floating in 4ft of sewerage water. In case you were maybe up in space or even Tibet, Mackay, Qld flooded. I jest, but let me assure you, it wasnt pleasant. I dont want to live through that again EVER.
I bet you are a stinky devil!

Poor you. See if you had a 4x4, you could sleep in it tonight.
Old Jul 20th 2008, 8:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Mysterio
What's the latest dope...besides you?
Who the hell are you with the mysterious name. Have you been beamed down from some faraway land. I look forward to jousting with you o mysterious one. In my bed busty, theres little sleep.
Old Jul 20th 2008, 8:38 am
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

In my bed busty, theres little sleep.
No - but plenty of paddling around in sewage I hear. Mmmm, lovely.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.