Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

3 Years on , back in UK

3 Years on , back in UK

Old Aug 7th 2006, 11:31 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 3 Years on , back in UK

Originally Posted by rossifumi
Well I have been successful in the UK and now it's time for success here but after 4 months of being in this lovely country it's far too early to give you any specifics isn't it.

Let's face it Keith, you hated the Australian attitude as you put it and their work ethics. This resulted in low self esteem for yourself and insecurity as you couldn't handle the Australian manner and didn't have the gonads to stick up for yourself, end of.

So you have nothing to show for 4 months , I did manage to stay in emploment in a company that shed 450 in Perth , only 95 of us remained and I left to return to UK , so your reply is nowhere near the mark.
Your remarks show you have little idea how to handle anyone.
Keep dreaming you have much to learn , including my name

Last edited by pommie bastard; Aug 7th 2006 at 11:36 am.
Old Aug 7th 2006, 11:37 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pommie bastard
So you have nothing to show for 4 months , I did manage to stay in emploment in a company that shed 450 in Perth , only 95 of us remained and I left to return to UK , so your reply is nowhere near the mark.
Your remarks show you have little idea how to handle anyone.
Keep dreaming you have much to learn , including my name
So, it's not Keith??
Old Aug 7th 2006, 11:42 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasG
So, it's not Keith??
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...&postcount=588
Old Aug 7th 2006, 11:44 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

It beggars belief that this thread has made 49 pages.

Get a grip.
Old Aug 7th 2006, 11:45 am
Account Closed

Thank you
Account Closed

Originally Posted by iPom

Get a grip.
LOL
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Get a grip.

It's keeping me entertained
Old Aug 7th 2006, 11:46 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rossifumi
I think that the statement in post #1 'Still full of dreamers and near do wells' may well have riled a few people by the looks of it, who is he to judge persons he doesn't know in the first instance?
You seem to think you can judge far better than me , I would say that being a refugee has not given you enough milk and honey to claim you down .
The days will pass and every day you become more a Pom .
Old Aug 7th 2006, 11:47 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by WendyC
It's keeping me entertained

You're easily pleased Wendy. (Or desparately bored)
Old Aug 7th 2006, 11:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

You're easily pleased Wendy. (Or desparately bored)

The first one.
Old Aug 7th 2006, 11:48 am
Forum Regular

paka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant future

You seem to think you can judge far better than me , I would say that being a refugee has not given you enough milk and honey to claim you down .
The days will pass and every day you become more a Pom .
Why the refugee ?
Old Aug 7th 2006, 11:49 am
Banned

Get a grip.
No record yet , the new wannabes have less fight in them , should I start a course in how to become a Pom , the Aussies will eat these poor souls alive
Old Aug 7th 2006, 11:50 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by WendyC
The first one.

Your hub must be thrilled!
Old Aug 7th 2006, 11:51 am
Account Closed

No record yet , the new wannabes have less fight in them , should I start a course in how to become a Pom , the Aussies will eat these poor souls alive

It's not less fight PB, it's more sense.
Old Aug 7th 2006, 11:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Your hub must be thrilled!

Oh yes, very

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.