Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

3 Years on , back in UK

3 Years on , back in UK

Old Aug 19th 2006, 9:44 pm
Banned

Lord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 3 Years on , back in UK

Originally Posted by The Crow
On a more light-hearted note, I have found a photo of PB and his new bride... they look like they'll be very happy together - just shows there's someone for everyone..
Pommie Bastards mail order bride from Bulgaria.
Old Aug 19th 2006, 11:40 pm
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 232Bar
Isn't it time this 'boring as bat-shit' thread was shut down - surely it's run its' course by now? Someone who can't resist coming back sets off a thread that loads of sad gits decide to jump on and either agree with him sycophanitcally or others decide to hate him. Let's just shut it and be done
Stop reading it then, and why then post in it at this late stage. I think your a sadist really and want it to keep running, why else contribute to it? Although I don't agree with all thats been said I agree with a lot of it and it's a far more intersting way to spend the long dark drawn out evenings that watching the shite telly. Now where did I put that waswig?
Old Aug 20th 2006, 6:39 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arkon
Stop reading it then, and why then post in it at this late stage. I think your a sadist really and want it to keep running, why else contribute to it? Although I don't agree with all thats been said I agree with a lot of it and it's a far more intersting way to spend the long dark drawn out evenings that watching the shite telly. Now where did I put that waswig?
I've met him, he IS a sadist
Old Aug 20th 2006, 9:49 am
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arkon
Oddly enough I only read it one ages ago - I go out and have fun on long dark nights then come back and post to get you all riled again with the obvious - "Well don't read it posts". Worked again didn't it

My work here is done
Old Aug 20th 2006, 10:04 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I've met him, he IS a sadist
No it's your bloody chipmunk that's got a thing about pain
Old Aug 20th 2006, 11:04 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cresta57
No it's your bloody chipmunk that's got a thing about pain
Wonder where she learnt it from
Old Aug 21st 2006, 6:37 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
they are definitely not the type of people anyone wants in Australia believe me, both stockbrokers, both tossers, both with trophy wives, who are left at home all week bored, so i get called in to do all their work.
Nice , so pray tell me what type fits in Australia , is it only for those of the lower classes who can lay a brick or give an haircut , you should be most happy to sort out the odd Trophy wife
Old Aug 21st 2006, 6:49 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wavy_davy
Your denial is beneath you, I see through you.............
I would have thought you could see very little from the Perth Hills , all nice Poms live North of the River in faceless ghetto burbs .
Old Aug 21st 2006, 6:59 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Hutch
You know why? Because they'd just be my experiences, and as I previously stated, I'm not such a strutting bell-end as to imagine that my life is going to be like anyone else's. But you know, if I ever bump into a xenophobic senile engineer that's looking to move to Perth I'll be sure to point 'em in your direction.

Actually I was thinking of moving back to the UK to be a baggage handler at Heathrow - I hear that's a growth market right now.
Quite unlike the Australian jobs market , which is losing what little industry it has , give the Aussies their due they can strike better than the Poms

http://www.theage.com.au/news/nation...012440757.html

Much of Australia's car manufacturing sector could be crippled by worker stand-downs from today after car makers and unions failed to strike a deal to keep a major component manufacturer from closing.
Old Aug 21st 2006, 8:32 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pommie bastard
Nice , so pray tell me what type fits in Australia , is it only for those of the lower classes who can lay a brick or give an haircut , you should be most happy to sort out the odd Trophy wife

Hes back, everyone hes back!!!!! god man we all had to resort to talking about you guys on another thread!!!! thank sweet Jesus your back!!!! At least the aussie hater there has got a real gripe, the fact that he farms in a fly infested part of the world.oh mate dont you worry the trophy wives get well and truly sorted. i cant wait for a brickie, you know, someone unlike what you is (a hard worker) to read your quote about their class, your just gunning for everyone today arnt you? did you get it this weekend?
Old Aug 21st 2006, 8:46 am
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute

Much of Australia's car manufacturing sector could be crippled by worker stand-downs from today after car makers and unions failed to strike a deal to keep a major component manufacturer from closing.[/QUOTE]

As opposed to British car manufacturing that has all but ceased to exist in everything but name and before you start I know they still make cars in the UK, but none of the major companies are British.

And don't come back and say the same about the Australian market because I am not talking about them.
Old Aug 21st 2006, 9:05 am
Banned

Originally Posted by jond
Much of Australia's car manufacturing sector could be crippled by worker stand-downs from today after car makers and unions failed to strike a deal to keep a major component manufacturer from closing.

As opposed to British car manufacturing that has all but ceased to exist in everything but name and before you start I know they still make cars in the UK, but none of the major companies are British.

And don't come back and say the same about the Australian market because I am not talking about them.[/QUOTE]

The number of motor's produced in the UK is nearly 2 million a year , plus motor reseach companies that are British owned and lead the World , who cares who owns them , they still employ Brits in far greater numbers than you think.

Australia has never had an Australian owned motor company and it exports are very small compared to the UK , micky mouse .

Have a look at ProDrive , Tickfords , Ricardo , all world leaders and all Brit owned. to name a few

http://www.ricardo.com/
http://www.prodrive.com/

if you want to look at some Brit Engineering companies that have done rather well try BAE or Rolls Royce Aerospace , Australia has nothing to compare , very second rate .

Last edited by pommie bastard; Aug 21st 2006 at 9:07 am.
Old Aug 21st 2006, 9:05 am
Forum Regular

whoever is a splendid one to beholdwhoever is a splendid one to beholdwhoever is a splendid one to beholdwhoever is a splendid one to beholdwhoever is a splendid one to beholdwhoever is a splendid one to beholdwhoever is a splendid one to beholdwhoever is a splendid one to beholdwhoever is a splendid one to beholdwhoever is a splendid one to beholdwhoever is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by pommie bastard
Ask youself not why Aussies do not love Poms , ask why no one cares for Aussies ?
That's kinda funny because being Australian myself I noticed that most countries hate the English. Most people I meet from Europe can only scoff at the English and their backwards thinking.

In fact recently in the trashy Metro newspaper here in London a survey found that the Brits were voted the ugliest, least social people who had the worst cuisine whilst holidaying. I tend to agree.

Only because... People like you Pommie Bastard give the English a bad name. If you want to make beautiful countries like Australia look bad than you should re-consider your attitude and go out there and be a positive person. Instead of being a whining pom you should be the exact opposite.

As I said in my previous post to you, don't bother replying to me because arguing with a 22 year old will only confirm your sad English ways.
Old Aug 21st 2006, 9:13 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by whoever
That's kinda funny because being Australian myself I noticed that most countries hate the English. Most people I meet from Europe can only scoff at the English and their backwards thinking.

In fact recently in the trashy Metro newspaper here in London a survey found that the Brits were voted the ugliest, least social people who had the worst cuisine whilst holidaying. I tend to agree.

Only because... People like you Pommie Bastard give the English a bad name. If you want to make beautiful countries like Australia look bad than you should re-consider your attitude and go out there and be a positive person. Instead of being a whining pom you should be the exact opposite.

As I said in my previous post to you, don't bother replying to me because arguing with a 22 year old will only confirm your sad English ways.
Damn, I was out by 15 years.
Old Aug 21st 2006, 9:18 am
Banned

Originally Posted by whoever

Thats the trouble with Envy , being a Brit gives the lesser country's something to aspire too , thats why we have have people from all over the world living here.
Australia was a beautiful country until it was filled with convicts and immo's

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.