Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

3 Years on , back in UK

3 Years on , back in UK

Old Aug 3rd 2006, 2:22 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: 3 Years on , back in UK

Originally Posted by Hels
LOL....actually...I kinda wish you had been around these last three years!!

Your utter ignorance is almost endearing....aww...bless!!!
Well nice for you to say , thank god the beer has killed most of me brain cells , ignorance got me to Australia?
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 2:25 pm
Suncream, I need suncream

northerner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 3 Years on , back in UK

Originally Posted by pommie bastard
Well nice for you to say , thank god the beer has killed most of me brain cells , ignorance got me to Australia?
LOL I notice that most of your replys end with a question mark. You've not picked up the dreaded Aussie 'upspeak' have you?

Graham
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 2:28 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

You mean it got to you in where you lived in Perth??? Seeing as though you didnt actually live anywhere else, right???

Cant be having sweeping generalisations now, can we?? How awful would it be for me to say something like in the UK everyone is a Chav or everyone is pompous arse or even how about everyone from the UK cant see past their own boarders and if it aint British, it aint good enough???

See, I am not ignorant enough to believe that. I know there are good and bad in every single nationality around the world!! I would hate to tar every body with the same brush!
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 2:31 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PeteY
HOLY CRAP!!

PB!! Welcome back!

Well its always nice visit but will not out stay me welcome .
Been far too warm in the UK , sun must got to me?
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 2:39 pm
Banned

You mean it got to you in where you lived in Perth??? Seeing as though you didnt actually live anywhere else, right???

Cant be having sweeping generalisations now, can we?? How awful would it be for me to say something like in the UK everyone is a Chav or everyone is pompous arse or even how about everyone from the UK cant see past their own boarders and if it aint British, it aint good enough???

See, I am not ignorant enough to believe that. I know there are good and bad in every single nationality around the world!! I would hate to tar every body with the same brush!

Like it , Perth is not the whole of Australia , have seen other Australian cites but never lived elsewhere in OZ.
So good point , only down side is I believe that most of Australia has Aussies so I could be spot on about the country , we Poms do make our own gettos of most Aussie cites, group together for safety.
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 2:43 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

So good point , only down side is I believe that most of Australia has Aussies so I could be spot on about the country , we Poms do make our own gettos of most Aussie cites, group together for safety.

See, this is the arrogant, ignorant & shallow attitude that most Aussies detest....but hey, keep living on your planet...I am sure the rest of humanity will be eternally grateful
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 2:44 pm
Banned

Stupot S. is an unknown quantity at this point

Like it , Perth is not the whole of Australia , have seen other Australian cites but never lived elsewhere in OZ.
what part of Perth did you live in, and what was your occupation over there?
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 2:45 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by northerner
LOL I notice that most of your replys end with a question mark. You've not picked up the dreaded Aussie 'upspeak' have you?

Graham
Thats true , I have been insulted since I came back about me accent having Aussie twing , must watch out for little slips , I may get sent back. Thanks
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 2:48 pm
Banned

See, this is the arrogant, ignorant & shallow attitude that most Aussies detest....but hey, keep living on your planet...I am sure the rest of humanity will be eternally grateful
Ask youself not why Aussies do not love Poms , ask why no one cares for Aussies ?
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 2:52 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Stupot S.
what part of Perth did you live in, and what was your occupation over there?

Quinns Beach Estate , I worked for Orbital Balcatta , engineering , now doing application engineering.
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 3:24 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
What do you mean "another"?? PB is probably the original....
And probably the best

G
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 4:34 pm

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

People still have a great sense of humour and being English is more to the fore front , St George flags flying every where.
ROFLMFAO

One can only assume from that remark, that you are, as yet, to 'get to know' many of these flag flying individuals!!!???

Why do you think they fly the flag? Patriotism? Pah - if only!! It is the new uniform of CHAV!!!

In the ten years that you have been away, many things have changed for the worse. Would love to hear your views in another couple of years time after you have had a few encounters with the flag flying fraternity!

Old Aug 3rd 2006, 4:59 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

May i say that this is the best thread i have read in ages...cheers !!!
As for the midlands , i think i'll move there cos' it sounds ace,ooppps i already do.
As for all of the top of the range cars driving around ... the're all on credit mate....just like everything else in the UK . We've all got thousands on plastic !!!! One day it'll all come back to haunt us :scared:

regards,Lee
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 5:51 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
May i say that this is the best thread i have read in ages...cheers !!!
As for the midlands , i think i'll move there cos' it sounds ace,ooppps i already do.
As for all of the top of the range cars driving around ... the're all on credit mate....just like everything else in the UK . We've all got thousands on plastic !!!! One day it'll all come back to haunt us :scared:

regards,Lee
I have all the trappings

none of it on credit....and I live in the East midlands.

G
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 6:26 pm
Forum Regular

hedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Grayling
I have all the trappings

none of it on credit....and I live in the East midlands.

G
I thought you lived in the Lake District, and god forbid you would let any of us forget how VERY VERY rich you are, what is it you are again? a retired nurse???? Must of been some rich patients you used to look after
Nice to know there will always be another whinging Pom to take over from all the ones who leave Oz.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.