3-6 months blues...

Old Dec 12th 2008, 10:15 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 3-6 months blues...

Originally Posted by tomar
Hi, hope the coffee meet up helped. I was lucky enough to meet several other new arrivals here on the coast when we arrived 6 years ago. We still meet regularly and have stayed firm friends. Like others I have moved extensively, I stopped counting after 17 moves!!!!!
You know things are getting better when you bump into someone you know in the Plaza!!!! It's definately home now.
Yeah, thats what I am aiming for.. the time when you walk thru a place and end up nodding at atleast half a dozen people! LOL!

Thanks for your post

Em x
Old Dec 12th 2008, 11:02 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

Tho puts me in mind of the last time I was in the sunshine plaza.. some older gent walked out of a shop looking all bewildered... said he had lost his wife.. as I was next to him when he stumbled out, he then said to me " lost me wife?!! you'll do.. can you cook!???"..

Made me laugh! Then I kept bumping into him (with his wife in-situ) and he kept laughing his head off.. totally barmy, but my sort of person! lmao!

Em x
Old Dec 12th 2008, 11:21 am
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light

I had a bit of a wobble at 4-5 months....but I'm OK now.....didn't realise it was a common thing....was really missing my daughters and my friends.....