Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The 2008 Death Pool - In bad taste so don't come in if squeamish.

The 2008 Death Pool - In bad taste so don't come in if squeamish.

Old Nov 3rd 2008, 5:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

RenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The 2008 Death Pool - In bad taste so don't come in if squeamish.

Glad this popped up again. I say Kerry Katona.
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 5:54 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Re: The 2008 Death Pool - In bad taste so don't come in if squeamish.

Originally Posted by RenShen
Glad this popped up again. I say Kerry Katona.
OK... just read up on her as didn't have a clue who she was and she's more likely to die by her own hand than white extremists more likely to be white powder in her case.

But that's still allowed.

I'm still going with Maggie she's got to topple off some time, don't think she's died and I missed it.

Back off to bed, as thunder over, feel free to carry on without me. Wonder what the odds are of any of our chosen few getting killed by lightening? Have any famous people been killed by it?

Last edited by annqldau; Nov 3rd 2008 at 5:58 pm.
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 5:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

RenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Maggie goes on for ever. Don't get me wrong, I can't chuffing stand the old cow but the weeks of tv coverage and the state funeral will be unbearable.
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

covphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant future

I reckon Ian Paisley M.P. from Northern Ireland cant have too long left!!
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 7:50 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
Barack Obama
Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
That's a blooming good choice R. You bet there's a raving lunatic just waiting to assassinate him if he does reach The White House.

There was a thread started a few weeks ago in The Lounge about the same subject and this link was posted......http://www.deathlist.net/
Originally Posted by annqldau
Did anyone have Obama?
Yep Renth did
Old Nov 4th 2008, 4:55 am
BE Enthusiast

JoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to all

No - I reckon Obama's security will keep him safe. As for Paisley and Thatcher, well if it's true that the devil looks after his own, they'll live forever!

I've noticed quite a few old rockers drop off the tree around 60-65 - perhaps one of The Stones will be next.
Old Nov 4th 2008, 6:37 am

Originally Posted by JoanL
No - I reckon Obama's security will keep him safe. As for Paisley and Thatcher, well if it's true that the devil looks after his own, they'll live forever!

I've noticed quite a few old rockers drop off the tree around 60-65 - perhaps one of The Stones will be next.
Originally Posted by cresta57
Yep Renth did
Lucky Renth, bet that's what JFK's security said as well...
Old Nov 4th 2008, 6:38 am

Originally Posted by covphoenix
Originally Posted by RenShen
I hope Maggie goes on for ever. Don't get me wrong, I can't chuffing stand the old cow but the weeks of tv coverage and the state funeral will be unbearable.
They could do Ian and Maggie at the same time as a two for one shared coffin more eco friendly.
Old Nov 4th 2008, 6:29 pm
You call that a moustache

ex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JoanL
No - I reckon Obama's security will keep him safe.
Indira Gandhi (ex Indian PM) was killed by her bodyguards...
Old Nov 5th 2008, 1:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Deutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by tomy2tums
hey, leave harry the hero alone, he's single handily defeated the Taliban, cured world poverty and found a cure for AIDS.

Who said he and his family were parasites?
With all that I'm surprised he had the time to strut around in Nazi costumes and thump photographers in drunken rages!
Old Nov 6th 2008, 8:43 am

Originally Posted by ex_exile
Indira Gandhi (ex Indian PM) was killed by her bodyguards...
They're all mad over there though nearly as bad as Iraq, Iran or Afghanistan only holds on by a thread.
Old Nov 6th 2008, 8:56 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by covphoenix
We can but hope
Tracie