Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The 2008 Death Pool - In bad taste so don't come in if squeamish.

The 2008 Death Pool - In bad taste so don't come in if squeamish.

Old Mar 1st 2008, 2:01 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation The 2008 Death Pool - In bad taste so don't come in if squeamish.

OK it's a bit of a slow Sunday so...

RULES
Everyone can pick a candidates who must have be famous and their death is highly likely to be reported by world media. They can not be already in hospital about to demise.

I pick Margaret Thatcher as the most likely to die in 2008.

Next...
Old Mar 1st 2008, 2:07 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The 2008 Death Pool - In bad taste so don't come in if squeamish.

Originally Posted by annqldau

RULES
Everyone can pick a candidates who must have be famous and their death is highly likely to be reported by world media. They can not be already in hospital about to demise.

Next...
Charlton Heston
Old Mar 1st 2008, 2:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

RULES

Next...
I pick Mahmood Amadiannejad(president of Iran), us Iranian need a break from him, prayers is accepted for his early departure...
Old Mar 1st 2008, 2:49 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

We did one of these pools back in the late 80s when I worked for the HO of a leading UK life office. For some reason, the press got hold of it and ran a story and 2 people were actually sacked as a result !!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, can I add Britney Spears to the list? I sincerely hope she proves me wrong, but the way she's been going so far it looks like a likely scenario
Old Mar 1st 2008, 2:54 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Amy Winehouse
Old Mar 1st 2008, 2:58 pm
Just Joined

mrwed is just really nicemrwed is just really nicemrwed is just really nicemrwed is just really nicemrwed is just really nicemrwed is just really nicemrwed is just really nicemrwed is just really nicemrwed is just really nicemrwed is just really nice

RULES

Next...
great. a stiff stakes.

prince philip
Old Mar 1st 2008, 3:05 pm

Originally Posted by herrchook
We did one of these pools back in the late 80s when I worked for the HO of a leading UK life office. For some reason, the press got hold of it and ran a story and 2 people were actually sacked as a result !!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, can I add Britney Spears to the list? I sincerely hope she proves me wrong, but the way she's been going so far it looks like a likely scenario
Originally Posted by northernbird
Amy Winehouse
These two seem to be failing miserable with the Rehab, so think if they don't join the Death Pool they'll be definate starters in the Mental Health Pool...
Old Mar 1st 2008, 3:06 pm

Originally Posted by elfman
Charlton Heston
With his own gun perhaps as he keeps lobbying to keep them despite rising gun related deaths in USA.
Old Mar 1st 2008, 3:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Think i would have to say Britney also

In the words of Chris Crocker ..... LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=LWSjUe0FyxQ
you lucky, lucky b'stard!

tomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud of

Head honcho parasite herself, the queen.

Originally Posted by tomy2tums
Head honcho parasite herself, the queen.
She may outlast us all, I'm sure she's on growth hormones.
Old Mar 1st 2008, 3:09 pm

Ah! yes the 80's when PC gained control of the country and humor became a banned substance.
Old Mar 1st 2008, 3:39 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Barack Obama
Old Mar 1st 2008, 4:50 pm
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
Barack Obama
That's a blooming good choice R. You bet there's a raving lunatic just waiting to assassinate him if he does reach The White House.

There was a thread started a few weeks ago in The Lounge about the same subject and this link was posted......http://www.deathlist.net/
Old Mar 1st 2008, 4:59 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
That's a blooming good choice R. You bet there's a raving lunatic just waiting to assassinate him if he does reach The White House.

There was a thread started a few weeks ago in The Lounge about the same subject and this link was posted......http://www.deathlist.net/
On one of the British TV panel shows the topic came up "is America ready for its first black president?"

One of the panelists came back "I think the question should be 'is America ready for the assassination of its first black president?'"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.