Reload this Page >

2006 Australian/Barbie BE Awards

2006 Australian/Barbie BE Awards

Old Dec 10th 2006, 10:58 pm
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 2006 Australian/Barbie BE Awards

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Mags, we best be careful because the boys may well call our muff/bluff and start their own contest.

Now you know what am gonna say...............that's a whole new thread
Old Dec 10th 2006, 10:59 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret3
PMSL, I luv the way this thread had deteriorated
It's not difficult, however,it is hard!!

Anyone got a tissue?
Old Dec 10th 2006, 11:01 pm
Account Closed

Im afraid I havent. I cant have 'it' in my mouth. Must always pull out on time as they say on the railway.

Shit and pmsl, this thread is so gonna get closed, even though its under disguise
Old Dec 10th 2006, 11:04 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Shit and pmsl, this thread is so gonna get closed, even though its under disguise

Do you remember the 'camel toe' thread, god that was so funny. Didnt someone post a proper camel toe pic and get it closed - it wasnt me, I posted a cartoon one.
Old Dec 10th 2006, 11:08 pm
Account Closed

Do you remember the 'camel toe' thread, god that was so funny. Didnt someone post a proper camel toe pic and get it closed - it wasnt me, I posted a cartoon one.

Yip, and i remember you and Wendy running off to a different thread and discussing, it , made me laugh, i felt like we were around 14 year old, and i didn't actively post, but i was pissing myself from the sidelines
Old Dec 10th 2006, 11:17 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Yip, and i remember you and Wendy running off to a different thread and discussing, it , made me laugh, i felt like we were around 14 year old, and i didn't actively post, but i was pissing myself from the sidelines

Brilliant that was.

Camel toes and beetles bonnets if I remember. Beetles bonnets being the chunky version not split down the middle.
Old Dec 10th 2006, 11:18 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant that was.

Camel toes and beetles bonnets if I remember. Beetles bonnets being the chunky version not split down the middle.
Well, I've never heard of a beetle's bonnet, I tell you what you learn something every day here....
Old Dec 10th 2006, 11:19 pm

Originally Posted by MJC
Well, I've never heard of a beetle's bonnet, I tell you what you learn something every day here....

Well its the opposite of the toe.

Basically a porky, chunky beaver.

Camel toes are best though.
Old Dec 10th 2006, 11:21 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well its the opposite of the toe.

Basically a porky, chunky beaver.

Camel toes are best though.
Oh I totally agree, a lovely waxed one through a tight pair of pants, you just can't beat 'em.

(about those tissues....)
Old Dec 11th 2006, 12:04 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Whoever is running your polls
Can I suggest you cut the number down to around six categories

then ask people to PM their choice ....then you get a fair list
of possibles

have the polls up for 3 days max ..with a space of one day
between each ...
Old Dec 11th 2006, 12:51 am
CMEng

10) Most fanciable female (flesh or fantasy?) - got to be SassyCat (definitely has the cream)
12) Most pervy poster - Only through PMs (You know who you are, keep them cumming)
15) Jammiest 'land on your feet' poster - that would be me then 4 weeks wait on a 457 employer sponsored visa and then 1 week wait to get a flight into Oz....where there is a will there is a way.

so this meal with a BE poster of my choice...does BE pay for the transportation?

Old Dec 11th 2006, 3:42 am

gedge has disabled reputation

this thread has encountered too much smut and must close
please try and keep it above the gutter level ladies and gents
it's not much to ask

for those interested in the initial point of this thread i believe there will be a revised version...