Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

2005 Australian BE Awards

2005 Australian BE Awards

Old Jan 3rd 2006, 11:49 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2005 Australian BE Awards

Originally Posted by suzy
OK - if the member who gave most help option is added my nomination is Jonah's Mummy.

Seconded
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by soapy
and my hole

*splutter*

i change my vote - soapy is the funniest male!!!!
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

and my hole

Pffft The Queen Mary couldn't damage that hole.
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 11:50 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzy
OK - if the member who gave most help option is added my nomination is Jonah's Mummy.
good coice. i would vote for BP and someone who used to be on here a lot called DawnAdams. both set us on our way to Oz and made sure we didnt make too many pitfalls
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 11:51 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
*splutter*

i change my vote - soapy is the funniest male!!!!
thanx mate im just funny lookin
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 11:52 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bordy

how in gods name do you know that mate???? :scared:
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 11:52 am
Master of verbal pish©

she nearly did once, but i slung her a dizzy ootside boots in glasgow
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 11:53 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
god, he will kill you for that. Karma on it's way (to him not you )
Well she said I made a good sales pitch, so I had to show her the goods!

Actually, sorry girls, he's not for sale - at any price .

(Typical about the karma too, I'll remember that ) )
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 11:55 am
Account Closed

nominations for most loved up couple ......the dagboys!! ahh bless
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 11:57 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
nominations for most loved up couple ......the dagboys!! ahh bless
LOL!! Bugger, tried to give you karma but it says I have to spread it
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 11:58 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by diddy
6) Most intellectual poster
im shocked ive not had a mention
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 12:00 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

im shocked ive not had a mention
I'm shocked for you too.
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 12:03 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

You have a fantastic imagination Sam but I think this might be to much for people to take in.
I think the thought of Soapy & me dancing in our G strings could seriously damage our votes.

Oh go on, let me for five mins...

Right - the stadium is filled with screaming women, stamping their feet with impatience and anticipation.

Dollydaydream, Hels, Hevs, Gobbyjock, Anne4Terry have brought spare pairs of panties to throw at the Breeder Boyz.

Sue and Paul Admin nervously bite their nails, these boys always caused trouble, especially JAJ who normally was such an innocent looking cutie, who would believe he would look so good in a leopard G string.

Sounds of chanting from the West side, Princess, Rooksie, Jonahs Mummy, Lauralollipop and Kris Maynard start to howl like baying wolves.

Really the thought of Baby Newton in a thong was too much.

Suddenly there was a hushing sound. There appearing on the stage wearing a skin tight blue catsuit, was Bixie with an exceedingly large bone.

'British Expats is proud to announce the attendance for one night only, The Breeder Boyz' and then he dramatically bows his head.

Standing with Soapy in the front and Bordy next to him, wearing leopard and tiger print G string, they looked cleanly waxed, resembling a babys bottom with nappy rash.

Smothered in baby oil, soapy had gone overboard with the stuff and looked as though he was ready for the oven.

Behind him stood George wearing his satin leopard G String, next to him was Baby Newton wearing a zebra print one and next to him stood The A Man ( ) wearing an elephant G String complete with extra long trunk.

Bringing up the rear was JAJ looking pretty damn gorgeous wearing a cheetah thong with 'black mamba' written on the front.

Jealous of the whole affair, Fraser had only managed to buy a horse willy warmer that neighed when you pressed the end. Still very effective though.

'OMG, they are here, its the Breeder Boyz, Baby Newton I love you' Yelled Dollydaydream as she then pretended to faint for effect.

'We want JAJ, we want JAJ' Yelled Princess, going puce in the face as JAJ wriggled his bottom which was like two boiled eggs, all nice and firm like.

Strutting round like a peacock, George grinned at his fans, making sure he didnt get too close to Gobbyjock and Rooksie or they would tear his G string off with their teeth.

Then suddenly in a bang of drums and a puff of smoke (soapy farted), they start dancing to 'could it be magic' by Take That.

In a fine display of genital grabbing, pelvic thrusting moves, they wowed the crowd.

Soapy and Bordy did a fine show of summersaults and nearly lost their tackle in the process, whilst flashing a full moon.

Fraser was so excited he got all the girls to press his pony willy warmer, in the end, the neigh went out of it.

Several girls had to be taken to hospital, including Sue Admin who was quite overcome at Baby Newton and The A Mans dancing.

Only the Breeder Boyz could cause this much of a rumpus.....
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 12:05 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
Well she said I made a good sales pitch, so I had to show her the goods!

Actually, sorry girls, he's not for sale - at any price .

(Typical about the karma too, I'll remember that ) )
Sod it, got to spread before I can give anything to Dagboy :scared: Hope he's not too disappointed
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 12:07 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
LOL!! Bugger, tried to give you karma but it says I have to spread it

oh bugger cos i havent had any for ages. no karma for quite a while either

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.