Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

$37m for touching her bra strap

$37m for touching her bra strap

Old Sep 17th 2010, 11:43 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: $37m for touching her bra strap

Originally Posted by Officer Dibble
I'll hold your beer.
oh no, if theres any beer holding i'm yir man
Old Sep 17th 2010, 11:49 am

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Officer Dibble
I'll hold your beer.
Originally Posted by soapy©
oh no, if theres any beer holding i'm yir man
I don't like beer! Mine's a Bellini Mark Innes can buy apparently he can afford it.
Old Sep 17th 2010, 11:57 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kelli28
I don't like beer! Mine's a Bellini Mark Innes can buy apparently he can afford it.
auch dibble can hold that
Old Sep 17th 2010, 12:49 pm
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BenandPam
"Well you started it."

I didn't start putting words into your mouth in the hope of finding a point.

"How??"

By going for the guilty party or parties. Sue McInnes or sue the board of directors. Put away the scatter gun.

"In this case, they do to you." What does what to me? What the fudge are you trying to say? Trying to give me an opinion I don't have? Eh?

"So what amount is more fitting your view of punative?."
1 year's salary for each of the directors that knew something was going on. Coming out of their pockets.

"These poor innocent investors (got DJ shares by any chance?)"
No but I know a few pensioners that do. My concern is more for the employees that I notice you've conveniently dropped from this discussion twice now.

"are at the mercy of behavior within a company, good or bad. BP get fined $87 million and the shares take a hit, well that is life. Poor innocent BP shareholders. If DJ's board and management are found to be guilty of deceptive conduct under the Trade Practices Act as is claimed, then what do these innocents really expect???"
I wonder how much the US government spent on that incident? What has this woman been doing to run up $37m of costs?

"It was PR manager Anne-Marie Kelly who said ''Next time that happens you need to be very clear and say 'no, Mark' and he'll back off.'' This was after telling Kristy that she was aware of another incident involving McInnes. The Board have said that McInnes' alleged harassment of Fraser-Kirk was an isolated incident, when it seems that was not the case."
I'll have a google.

Just to clarify. I don't think anyone should be subject to bullying or sexual misconduct. If people are guilty then they should be taken to task under law.
Old Sep 17th 2010, 12:56 pm
never settled

S E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to all

Can't people flirt anymore?

I wish my workplace was more sexed up
Old Sep 17th 2010, 1:04 pm
Account Closed

I've had a quick google on Anne-Marie Kelly.

So it looks like DJs is going to be taken down because some female middle manager screwed up. Fantastic. It'll be worth the redundancies to remedy that!
Old Sep 17th 2010, 1:05 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by S E A N

Only if you're in PR.
Old Sep 17th 2010, 1:06 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

It's not that great a shop anyway.
Old Sep 17th 2010, 2:13 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe when we join a company we should be able to choose from two tshirts.

One should say "back off, touch me you're dead" .......and the other "shag me sensless if you dare baby"

At least that way only 50% of the workforce would be dodgy gold diggers looking for a claim

That leaves the rest of us to touch each other up in the safety of the workplace
Old Sep 17th 2010, 2:19 pm
never settled

S E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
Maybe when we join a company we should be able to choose from two tshirts.

One should say "back off, touch me you're dead" .......and the other "shag me sensless if you dare baby"

At least that way only 50% of the workforce would be dodgy gold diggers looking for a claim

That leaves the rest of us to touch each other up in the safety of the workplace
Pure Brilliance.

What if we made life that straight forward?
Old Sep 17th 2010, 2:27 pm

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Pure Brilliance.

What if we made life that straight forward?
Don't be daft. It only works at work cos you can claim from a company. And its exciting having a squeezy, especially with an unsuspecting colleague

Besides, its not much fun touching the other half up at home
Old Sep 17th 2010, 2:33 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
Don't be daft. It only works at work cos you can claim from a company. And its exciting having a squeezy, especially with an unsuspecting colleague

Besides, its not much fun touching the other half up at home
My wife rather enjoys it.
Old Sep 17th 2010, 2:43 pm

Originally Posted by alistairboyle
My wife rather enjoys it.
stick with the program mate. we're talking about major fondlings with nubile young things half our age, not touching the other halfs pendulum knockers in between squeezing Tetleys teabags
Old Sep 17th 2010, 2:47 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Just a thought; what would have happened had she not been wearing a bra?
Old Sep 17th 2010, 2:49 pm

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alistairboyle
Just a thought; what would have happened had she not been wearing a bra?
Hopefully a forceful knee to the groin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.