Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean > Barbados
Reload this Page >

Who is due out here soon...?

Who is due out here soon...?

Old Aug 18th 2007, 1:09 am
BE Enthusiast

shines will become famous soon enoughshines will become famous soon enough
Default Who is due out here soon...?

Morning all....

So we had a chat and are meeting up the week after next

We were trying to remember who else was due out here soon....

We know Belinda is out in September but I am sure there are a few others in September too, help my poor pregnancy brain out and reply and remind me please!

Sue x
Old Aug 18th 2007, 3:00 am
Just Joined

amber221 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Who is due out here soon...?

Hi Sue,

Pleased all is ok in Barbados with the hurricane, im in England but i've been following it on the internet. Its been looking quite bad. I hope Jamaica will be ok. Did you have any damage due to the weather. I had contact with my friend in Barbados thursday but nothing since, hoping now that things are getting back to normal and should hear soon.

I've been on here a few times but just seen your last thread, im coming over in September. Im another one coming out to see what it would be like to live there and experience a different way of life. I would really like to meet up with people that are over there and have a good chat and find out about their experiences. Plus it would be nice to have the company. I'd like to get work but i know thats easier said than done. So i'll be a lady of leisure for a while.

I see in your message that you are pregnant, hope all is going well.

take care, amber
Old Aug 18th 2007, 3:25 am

username 34 is an unknown quantity at this point

if you guys are meeting on the evening of the 30th I'm there then!

just overnight - hubbys got an appointment with the back surgeon .... fun!
Old Aug 18th 2007, 11:03 pm
Forum Regular

Rumswizz is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah - I have a slow wireless internet connection!

Sue - great to chat with you, looking forward to our meet up.

So glad we got away with just the strong winds/storm rain with Dean, just hope Jamaica will be ok. Our Friends in Texas are on stand-by too.....!

cheers

RS
Old Aug 19th 2007, 6:40 am
Forum Regular

Belinda1974 is on a distinguished road

Hi all,

I will be there between Sept. 8th and Dec. 4th with my daughter, and my husband Bernd will come over for a month one week later than us, too.
Would be great to meet you soon!
Old Aug 21st 2007, 7:23 am
Forum Regular

Island mom - just read a story you posted about where/why you moved etc...and how life is. Really nice story, glad all worked out for you....have you moved to St Lucia now?

Are you here on Aug 30th or is it Sep 30th? We move into our new place at the end of this month...so not too sure If I'll get to meet up with any of you...but will still keep it in mind If I have the chance between container arriving and moving into our new place........I may very well need some relaxation medicine!

Cheers
RS
Old Aug 27th 2007, 8:39 pm
Just Joined

13579 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone ,

Have arrived two weeks ago and busy settling in; but moved into new house which is great. Only problem is the mosquitos attacking right, left and centre.

Hope to see you all soon.
Old Aug 28th 2007, 5:55 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by 13579
Hello everyone ,

Have arrived two weeks ago and busy settling in; but moved into new house which is great. Only problem is the mosquitos attacking right, left and centre.

Welcome - we are here too and waiting on our container.....fingers crossed not long to go!

RS
Old Aug 28th 2007, 9:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Hello everyone ,

Hi there,

You sure you have the mosquito's, I thought I had the entire Island's population biting me!!!

Where abouts are you staying? RS and I met up today with our little ones and had a lovely morning, you are more than welsome to join us next time...

Sue x
Old Aug 28th 2007, 10:18 am
Forum Regular

Belinda1974 is on a distinguished road

Oh girls, can´t tell you how much I am waiting to fly............9 days still left........weather here in Austria is now getting REALLY ugly..........rainy and cold............brrrrrr.. you lucky ones can now enjoy the warmth and sun over there..but hey, soon I will join you
Old Aug 28th 2007, 1:28 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by shines
Hi there,

You sure you have the mosquito's, I thought I had the entire Island's population biting me!!!

Where abouts are you staying? RS and I met up today with our little ones and had a lovely morning, you are more than welsome to join us next time...

Sue x
Yes. Would be great to meet up. My little boy is 3 and a half. How old is/are yours? We live on borders of Rockley and Hastings. Not quite sure yet which one we belong to. Where do you live? Look forward to seeing you next week.
Old Aug 28th 2007, 1:31 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Belinda1974
Oh girls, can´t tell you how much I am waiting to fly............9 days still left........weather here in Austria is now getting REALLY ugly..........rainy and cold............brrrrrr.. you lucky ones can now enjoy the warmth and sun over there..but hey, soon I will join you
Hang in there Belinda. You're almost there. Good Luck!
Old Aug 29th 2007, 12:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Yes. Would be great to meet up. My little boy is 3 and a half. How old is/are yours? We live on borders of Rockley and Hastings. Not quite sure yet which one we belong to. Where do you live? Look forward to seeing you next week.
Hi there,

My little girl, Bella, is just 3. RS has 2 girls, aged 2 and 4.

I am due another baby in 2 months time too!

I live in the North in St Lucy but happy to travel about, RS lives nearer to you.

I'll send you a PM with my cell number, call and we can arrange to meet up!

Sue
Old Aug 29th 2007, 12:50 am
Forum Regular

Sue is right.....we are neighbours.......we are in the Rockley/Worthing area. I PM'd you the other day....you'll have to meet up with Sue and I and the kiddo's.

Cheers
RS
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 12:07 am
Just Joined

Alext is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello there everyone,

I am moving over on the 23rd October and would love to hook up with you all.

Let me introduce myself, my name is Alex and I am 34, married with 2 small people Amelie (3 nearly 4) and Carl 2.

I am moving to St. George (I just love the breeze through the cane fields), and it would be great for us all to hook up for coffee or something.

Anyway.... bye for now

Alex x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.