Uk spouse visa

Old Sep 17th 2011, 10:30 pm
Forum Regular

tng1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Uk spouse visa

Hi everyone, was just wondering if anyone has recently applied for a UK spouse visa for their partner. My partner and I are currently going through the process and would be great to speak with anyone who has been or is going through the same procedure and is in Barbados.

Thanks,
Old Jan 1st 2012, 6:36 pm
Just Joined

Destiny4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Uk spouse visa

Hi I'm a uk immigration lawyer based in uk. I just joined today as I want to move to Barbados! Have you sorted your visa out? Can I answer any questions for you?
Old Jan 16th 2012, 4:23 pm
Just Joined

JGBarbados is an unknown quantity at this point

I have just read your post and have actually been looking for immigration lawyers in the UK. I'm British and currently living in Barbados with my Barbadian husband. Would I be able to contact you directly please?
Old Jan 16th 2012, 6:17 pm
Just Joined

Destiny4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi JGBarbados

Of course you may contact me. I think you can send me a private message on here. Please do so and I will give you my uk contact details
Old Jan 17th 2012, 7:09 pm
Just Joined

CC229 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Uk spouse visa

Hi Destiny, welcome. I live in the UK at the moment but have duel Nationality for Barbados. I have property in Barbados and travel there regularly so please don't hesitate to contact me if I can be of any help to you with your move to Barbados.
Old Jan 18th 2012, 1:53 pm
Just Joined

JGBarbados is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Destiny. I will send you a private message.
Old Jan 19th 2012, 12:09 pm
Just Joined

janaksodha is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CC229
Hi Destiny, welcome. I live in the UK at the moment but have duel Nationality for Barbados. I have property in Barbados and travel there regularly so please don't hesitate to contact me if I can be of any help to you with your move to Barbados.
Would you know what is the maximum stay for a person who owns a property in Barbados - with no status in B'Dos?
Old Feb 10th 2012, 2:08 pm
Just Joined

sarahjane19901 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Destiny4
Hi I'm a uk immigration lawyer based in uk. I just joined today as I want to move to Barbados! Have you sorted your visa out? Can I answer any questions for you?
hi, i was reading this forum and noticed u say your a immigration lawyer, please could i ask u a quick question. thanks sarah