Creative Jobs in Barbados

Old Oct 31st 2011, 10:23 pm
Just Joined

Creative 1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Creative Jobs in Barbados

Hello,

My partner is moving to Barbados in January and I want to join him, although I really would like to continue working over there.
I have read so much about how difficult it is to find employment, and was hoping that someone might be able to be of assistance?

I am currently a Creative Producer in London and would ideally like to transfer my creative skills in an advertising/marketing/broadcasting capacity.

Can anyone help me out or give any advice?

Much appreciated.
Old Jan 31st 2012, 10:41 pm
Just Joined

Tania 1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Creative Jobs in Barbados

Hi, I hope your move went well. We just moved over here too and I lecture in film at the Uni. I was writing and directing in England amongst other things so would be good to get in touch and see if there are some common interests or opportunities. Tania
Old Feb 7th 2012, 1:52 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Tania 1
Hi, I hope your move went well. We just moved over here too and I lecture in film at the Uni. I was writing and directing in England amongst other things so would be good to get in touch and see if there are some common interests or opportunities. Tania
Hey!

Lovely to here from you - have literally just arrived now myself. What an amazing place! You enjoying it so far? Would be good to meet up, will have to arrange.
Old Feb 12th 2012, 10:19 pm
Just Joined

Tania 1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Creative 1
Hey!

Lovely to here from you - have literally just arrived now myself. What an amazing place! You enjoying it so far? Would be good to meet up, will have to arrange.
Hi Again - I just tried to message you to give you my number but as a new member I have to post 3 times on the message board before I am allowed to do that! If you can message me please do and I will give you a call. Will be good to chat. All best. Tania
Old Feb 16th 2012, 8:30 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Tania 1
Hi Again - I just tried to message you to give you my number but as a new member I have to post 3 times on the message board before I am allowed to do that! If you can message me please do and I will give you a call. Will be good to chat. All best. Tania
Same issue for me re. 3 posts. Hoping this makes up my tally so will be able to send/receive messages ...
Old Feb 19th 2012, 8:31 pm
Just Joined

LGWBGI is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Creative 1
Hello,

My partner is moving to Barbados in January and I want to join him, although I really would like to continue working over there.
I have read so much about how difficult it is to find employment, and was hoping that someone might be able to be of assistance?

I am currently a Creative Producer in London and would ideally like to transfer my creative skills in an advertising/marketing/broadcasting capacity.

Can anyone help me out or give any advice?

Much appreciated.
My husband, two children and I are preparing for a move to Barbados in September. I'm so excited but a little nervous at the same time.
I visited the lovely St Gabriel's school whilst there this week, there was a little girl there who just started in January, it would be quite a coincidence if you are the same family!
Any tips or advice on anything you feel relevant would be greatly appreciated.