Summer Camps

Old Apr 18th 2013, 4:50 pm
Just Joined

Sherry1234 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Summer Camps

Hi

I may be moving over the Barbados by the time schools break up for Summer holidays. I just wanted to know if anyone had any up-to-date information on summer camps for children.

My daughter is 10 - so preferably somewhere she could spend the day and they do activities/outings etc with kids her own age-group.

I know its a little early, but I like to stay ahead of the game!

Any advice much appreciated
Old Apr 18th 2013, 8:06 pm

Sunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Summer Camps

Schools in Barbados are out on July 4th, this year. I suspect we will not see any info on Summer camps until maybe June. There will be a few, I'm sure..

St. Gabriel's School does a summer camp each year.. you can contact the school, but again I would doubt they will have anything before June.

Dave Forde, the Games coach at The Ursuline Convent School also does a more sports oriented camp..

these are just 2.. if I hear of more I'll let you know. If you are moving to Barbados, you may want to subscribe to e-mail blasts such as This and That Bajan and Tell Barbados.. you will be first hand info on many thing including summer camps..
Old Apr 19th 2013, 8:28 am
Just Joined

thanks for that info - i will subscribe
Old Jun 15th 2013, 12:22 am
Just Joined

Saltybarbados is an unknown quantity at this point

Look at the website for ARTSPLASH. They do summer games. There are also horse riding camps too. I found that once my girls got to ten years old, they would rather do electronics camp....at home, on the couch!
Old Jun 18th 2013, 10:05 pm
Just Joined

Gabrielle Mottley is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, try the Facebook page, BimBaby, they have an album of summer camps and lots of information for parents residing in and relocating to Barbados.
Old Jun 24th 2013, 3:41 pm
Forum Regular

CarlHnz is an unknown quantity at this point

My boys are aged up to 8 and they always enjoy the nature camp at Welchman hall.

http://www.welchmanhallgullybarbados...ummer-camp.cfm
Old Jun 24th 2013, 3:45 pm
Just Joined

Thanks all - you've been very helpful