Recycling

Old Jun 7th 2009, 3:09 am
Just Joined

Changelo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Recycling

Originally Posted by zanne
There used to be various places that took it to make chicken bedding...I just wrote this article about using it in the garden, but if you don't have a garden (plant or vegetable) the only other thing you can do is compost it! I wish that the Nation would take it back and re-purpose it, but as far as I can see that is not in the cards. I suspect that soon though B's will start taking it. I would take some though because I use loads of it...

P.S. If anyone does want to bundle up newspaper and send it over to me I would take it, I can only take so much though!

Thank you everyone for your suggestions.
Zanne, I'm curious about the use of newspaper in the garden. Can you give me more information?
Old Jun 7th 2009, 10:43 am
BE Enthusiast

zanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to all
Default Re: Recycling

I'll send you the copy from the article, or a link to it if I can find it.