Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean > Barbados
Reload this Page >

Party & meeting in Barbados!

Party & meeting in Barbados!

Old Jul 2nd 2007, 2:46 am
Forum Regular

Belinda1974 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Party & meeting in Barbados!

Originally Posted by pussygapdoll
HI ELLIE

i think you will be in barbados the same time as me and i staying in christchurch so it will be ideal to meet up. do you have a private email address so i can forward my mobile phone no to you.
are you travelling alone or with friends.
i will be meeting jen from australia belinda will know

like i said i sunbathe near cystal waters bar inbetween carib. so i sure we will meet but it would be nice to phone you whilst on the island i will have my mobile phone with me.

sorry belinda i just miss youre b b que sounds good though have a good day
pgdoll
Hi!!

I will be there between July 7th and the 10th, then again from July 17th til 28th. I hope to meet you too! So you are on the beach near Carib beach bar - honestly I have never been there, but will definetely look for you there! Hope you then recognize me, but you know my pic, so hopefully you will shout out when seeing me with my two girlfriends
If you don´t mind, please send me your cellphone # too, so I can call you to go for a drink! I will buy a Bajan simcard there, but don´t know my number yet.