Moving Maybe !!

Old May 22nd 2007, 3:21 pm
Just Joined

Nykkol is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving Maybe !!

Heyy..
in about 2 years ii might be moving to barbados .. or the bahamas lol .. ii was just wondering what its like ?? .. pleasee write back !!

Nykkol ..

xxxxxxxx
Old May 22nd 2007, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

Belinda1974 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Moving Maybe !!

Hi Nykkol,

welcome to the "Club" I will probably move to Barbados in Jan. 08 - and I think it is the most beautiful island on earth, besides other important and nice things
Have you been in Barbados before?
Old May 23rd 2007, 8:03 am
BE Enthusiast

trutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Nykkol
Heyy..
in about 2 years ii might be moving to barbados .. or the bahamas lol .. ii was just wondering what its like ?? .. pleasee write back !!

Nykkol ..

xxxxxxxx
Welcome! Can't really tell you about the Bahama's but I presume it's nice
Like Belinda I also love Barbados. Lived there for 3 years and trying to get back asap. I have been to other Caribbean islands and definatly find Barbados the best to actualy live on.It's quit advanced compare to other islands. People are very very nice and friendly. They have there "typical" habits but that all has it's charme! For some people after a while it might gets too small;done that,been there.....And altough it's paradise on earth, after a(short) while it doesn't feel like holiday anymore and life becomes normal. But the life you'll get is quality of life.
For such a small island it feels quite big because of all the different kind of landscape. The island is over whole very green,specialy in the middle and north. The west and south coast are the tourist traps, beautifull but at times very busy. The east coast is quiet and not so populated but breathtaking.
The island just buzzes of life, music and goodlooking, healthy people.
What more would you want
Old May 24th 2007, 7:06 pm
Just Joined

Nykkol is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank .. Yuu Have Been Great Help !!..

Ii Havnt Been To Barbados Before But Hopefully Ill Have Fun There .. It Sounds Great !!

Nykkol ..xxxx