Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean > Barbados
Reload this Page >

Mommy Emergency! Need a potty...

Mommy Emergency! Need a potty...

Old Sep 26th 2007, 4:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

zanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to all
Default Mommy Emergency! Need a potty...

Aaaah, I tried to send my sons potty the other day before we left and because of the shape and size it was almost $325.00US-- where can I buy a potty today in Christ Church area. Sheraton? Thanks
Old Sep 26th 2007, 4:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

shines will become famous soon enoughshines will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Mommy Emergency! Need a potty...

I know there is a childrens/nursery store in the Sheraton Centre. I was not looking for potties when there though so could not tell you if they have any...

Sue
Old Sep 26th 2007, 5:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

zanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to all

Thanks, we will try Sheraton 1st!
Old Sep 26th 2007, 8:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hope you found one....

Are you in Barbados now then?

Sue
Old Sep 27th 2007, 12:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

We found one at Do It Best in Sheraton...it plays music and flushes, I am here waiting for the batteries to run out! Yes we are finally here!!!
Old Sep 27th 2007, 9:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by zanne
We found one at Do It Best in Sheraton...it plays music and flushes, I am here waiting for the batteries to run out! Yes we are finally here!!!

Oh My Lord - take those batteries out immediately!!!!

Well RS and I try to meet up each week, where abouts are you. I know RS is near the Sheraton... I will PM you..

Sue
Old Sep 28th 2007, 1:27 am
Forum Regular

Belinda1974 is on a distinguished road

Hi zanne,

Cool, finally here!!!! Rumswizz already contacted me, but since I have to work halfdays on weekdays, I couldnĀ“t join their breakfast today..... But I hope we can meet up all 4 next week????? Did you not my cellphone number??
Old Sep 28th 2007, 1:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

I hope I will have my car by next week...for now my husband and I are sharing and he works weekday mornings. Let me ask him. Where do you meet?