Message for JerseyGirl

Old Oct 30th 2023, 6:06 pm
Just Joined

Sinbad111 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Message for JerseyGirl

Hi there JerseyGirl, I tried to send you a direct message but it won’t allow it. Just wondering why I can’t use this site to ask for anyone who is looking to sell a car that’s all? Hope to hear from you.
Old Oct 30th 2023, 6:37 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Message for JerseyGirl

Originally Posted by Sinbad111
Hi there JerseyGirl, I tried to send you a direct message but it won’t allow it. Just wondering why I can’t use this site to ask for anyone who is looking to sell a car that’s all? Hope to hear from you.
I'm not Jerseygirl, but I can probably help answer this. We don't allow any advertising or selling at all on the forums, which anybody responding to you would then be doing.

HTH.
Old Oct 30th 2023, 6:43 pm
Just Joined

Sinbad111 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ah ok I didn’t realise that was the case apologies. I was trying to find a local expat forum that could help with possible selling of their car but was unaware this wasn’t that. Sorry for any inconvenience
Old Oct 30th 2023, 8:35 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sinbad111
Ah ok I didn’t realise that was the case apologies. I was trying to find a local expat forum that could help with possible selling of their car but was unaware this wasn’t that. Sorry for any inconvenience
No worries. We're just a discussion forum so you need something more aimed at buying and selling - online classifieds, or Facebook groups/marketplace maybe?

Good luck.