Barbados Driver's Licence

Old Nov 30th 2010, 2:14 pm
Just Joined

Gravy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Barbados Driver's Licence

Has anyone had difficulty renewing their driver's licence because you did not have a Barbados ID number?
Old Dec 1st 2010, 8:55 am

Sunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Barbados Driver's Licence

i know in the past it has been a problem.. friend who had one for several years but no Barbados ID.. ended up getting a visitors license. I think there was some talk about this issue at the government level, but sorry, no clue as to what the outcome..

think it's rather ridiculous if you have a work permit you should be able to get a drivers license, even if they limit it to the year license and not 3 or 5 years (what ever it is now).
Old Dec 1st 2010, 9:51 am

Serendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond repute

When you get a work permit you apply for Barbados ID as thats how you get your NI no etc - My understanding was that last year they changed things if you dont have a Barbados Id you can only apply for Visitors Licence - think they are yearly

However i think you mentioned renewal so if they gave it to you before im presuming you have status of some kind?
Old Dec 1st 2010, 1:33 pm
Just Joined

Gravy is an unknown quantity at this point

They did not require a Barbados ID before, just photo identification