bank security token

Old May 20th 2013, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

strength is on a distinguished road
Default bank security token

anyone know how bank security tokens work regarding banking. I am curenty in the uk but have asked a bank in the carribean for access via internet banking. They say they wil issue me with a security token can you tetll me if it will be sent to me by post or online
Old Jun 3rd 2013, 3:22 pm
Forum Regular

CarlHnz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: bank security token

It depends on the bank. I know that First Caribbean issue physical security keys for business accounts which come in the post.
Old Jun 3rd 2013, 7:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Orangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bank security token

They mail it to you as it is a physical thing. One of mine looks like a mini calculator and it generates 6 numbers every 30 seconds. You input this after your id and password. The other one looks like a key. Look up SecurId on google and you'll see a picture of it.