Does anyone remember...

Old Jan 11th 2019, 2:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Still Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond repute
Default Does anyone remember...

There was a post, years and years ago, in the section here somewhere, where someone took a video from the top front seat of a bus going through one of the small country towns in England. I watched it a few times and loved it, but can't find it now. Does anyone remember this or how to find it?
Old Jan 14th 2019, 1:34 am
In the pink

Mallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Does anyone remember...

Originally Posted by Still Game
There was a post, years and years ago, in the section here somewhere, where someone took a video from the top front seat of a bus going through one of the small country towns in England. I watched it a few times and loved it, but can't find it now. Does anyone remember this or how to find it?
I believe her name was WhoFan, or something like that. As in Dr Who. She got sick, and had to quit work. Someone on here was in touch, but don’t remember who. She lived in Rochdale I believe.

Just did a search and I think it is WhoFan63. Look in the search box for that name and you will see her old posts.

Last edited by Mallory; Jan 14th 2019 at 1:37 am.
Old Jan 14th 2019, 9:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Still Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mallory

I believe her name was WhoFan, or something like that. As in Dr Who. She got sick, and had to quit work. Someone on here was in touch, but don’t remember who. She lived in Rochdale I believe.

Just did a search and I think it is WhoFan63. Look in the search box for that name and you will see her old posts.
Thank you Mallory, I'll have a look through
Old Jan 14th 2019, 9:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Had a search and can't find this video... ah well, I'll just have to try to remember :-)
Old Jan 14th 2019, 12:45 pm
In the pink

Mallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond repute

Had a search and can't find this video... ah well, I'll just have to try to remember :-)
I found it. She had posted in to U Tube. Look under WhoFan63 posts, and go back to April 26, 2013. You will find the You Tube Posts there.
Old Jan 14th 2019, 10:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

I found it. She had posted in to U Tube. Look under WhoFan63 posts, and go back to April 26, 2013. You will find the You Tube Posts there.
Ah well done! I was searching for an attached file - thus missed the youtube link. Cheers!
Old Jan 14th 2019, 10:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ahhh just spent ages watching the videos again. So lovely, thank you @Mallory for helping me find this - I'm usually really great with searches but this just escaped me. It's funny how quickly you forget the narrow streets, goodness knows how the bus gets through! Absolutely adored every second watching these again.
Old Jan 15th 2019, 2:11 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Found it !

Here is the original post <--- click the link
Old Jan 15th 2019, 5:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Found it !

Thanks for the link - quite delightful viewing......
Old Jan 16th 2019, 3:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BEVS
Found it !

Ah I should have posted it when I found the link, took me about an hour going back to the date Mallory found - hey, why didn't you post the link in the first place Mallory hahah !

Lovely to watch, I really enjoyed it again.
Old Jan 16th 2019, 12:25 pm
In the pink

Ah I should have posted it when I found the link, took me about an hour going back to the date Mallory found - hey, why didn't you post the link in the first place Mallory hahah !

Lovely to watch, I really enjoyed it again.
I knew one of the MODS would be along - they are smarter than me! It was a fun watch. Wonder what happened to WhoFan63?
Old Jan 16th 2019, 11:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

I knew one of the MODS would be along - they are smarter than me! It was a fun watch. Wonder what happened to WhoFan63?
it was a fun watch, thanks for looking back and finding the date - I had almost given up! It was lovely to watch. I think she is currently living happily back in the UK but I think there were issues with health - a heart attack being one! This what I've found but it was a while ago itself Three years in.
Old Jan 17th 2019, 12:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Perth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond repute

I'm the one who was in touch with WhoFan. Poor dear has had one health setback after another, the most serious being a heart attack.
I think she is no longer able to work at this point. No recent news to report though.
Old Jan 26th 2019, 11:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Perth
I'm the one who was in touch with WhoFan. Poor dear has had one health setback after another, the most serious being a heart attack.
I think she is no longer able to work at this point. No recent news to report though.
Gosh that's really sad to hear. Is she still living with the two guys (lovely flatmates?). If you speak to her, please let her know people are asking after her and how much we loved the youtube videos. Wish her the best.