Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Old Jan 14th 2007, 10:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Thanks for this. I've had a look at the ayamonte.org site and see last year's listings. It now makes some sense to me! Will check the box offices at both Teatro Cardenio and...oh, already forgotten the name (Jimenez?)
Where are the competitions held in Isla Cristina?
Carol
Old Jan 14th 2007, 11:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football gossip

Originally Posted by Ragomuffin
Hi John,

Thanks for the info. I assume the demand for tickets increases if they're playing Madrid or Barca and maybe for the derby with Sevilla. When Esuri gets a bit more established and more people are available it would be nice to hire a mini bus and go to a match as a group. What do you think? I don't mind driving.

Chris
Hi Chris,
Yes, you are correct.
Mini-bus: es posible.

John
pp.Carol
Old Jan 14th 2007, 1:15 pm
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Thanks for this. I've had a look at the ayamonte.org site and see last year's listings. It now makes some sense to me! Will check the box offices at both Teatro Cardenio and...oh, already forgotten the name (Jimenez?)
Where are the competitions held in Isla Cristina?
Carol

In the municipal theatre Horacio Noguera, quite a big place dificult to miss especially as there's an Ampitheatre opposite in the park.
Old Jan 14th 2007, 7:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

And, thanks for that!
Next 2 questions:
Where is the Auditorio Amador Jimenez?
Where can one get a copy of the Carnaval posters?
Carol
Old Jan 14th 2007, 9:28 pm
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

And, thanks for that!
Next 2 questions:
Where is the Auditorio Amador Jimenez?
Where can one get a copy of the Carnaval posters?
Carol
Surprised you haven't seen the Auditorio. It's on the road out of Ayamonte that takes you onto the old road for Huelva. It's just past the petrol station on the left as you're leaving town - big white and building with gold/amber trim.

As for the poster, although the design has probably been decided by now, they usually don't officially launch until not long before it all starts - I imagine in the next week to 10 days. May have been done already but I doubt it. As for getting a copy, just head to the council or tourist office and ask for one. If they get funny - can't think why - just ask one of the businesses if you can have theirs.
Old Jan 15th 2007, 9:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Hola! Buenos dias!

Thanks, I now know what that building is for! And, if my memory hasn't failed me (yet), the name is written boldy above the archway! I must have read it as "Asador Jimenez" - thinking, "Strange, this restaurant is never open?"
It is near to the old "red cross" house, is it not?

Carol
Old Jan 15th 2007, 11:19 am
Forum Regular

teflon will become famous soon enoughteflon will become famous soon enough

Hi All, Contracted to buy a Townhouse in July 2004. RVA 4, Manzana 5. (Have posted photo's previously of progress) Paid the stage payments, even did 1st snagging in July 2006. Had a phone call from Fadesa in October 2006 saying they wanted to complete ASAP, and would pass paperwork to local Solicitor. Since then ZILCH! Numerous e-mails unanswered, beginning to think I've dreamed the whole thing. Anybody else in the same position buying Townhouses. Marisol, have you completed yet? Would love to hear if others are having the same experience. Regards Teflon.
Old Jan 15th 2007, 11:48 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by teflon
Hi All, Contracted to buy a Townhouse in July 2004. RVA 4, Manzana 5. (Have posted photo's previously of progress) Paid the stage payments, even did 1st snagging in July 2006. Had a phone call from Fadesa in October 2006 saying they wanted to complete ASAP, and would pass paperwork to local Solicitor. Since then ZILCH! Numerous e-mails unanswered, beginning to think I've dreamed the whole thing. Anybody else in the same position buying Townhouses. Marisol, have you completed yet? Would love to hear if others are having the same experience. Regards Teflon.
Hi Teflon,

Theres quite a few completed on manzana 5 and one family living there permanently. Marisol has completed and I see her regularly walking to Ayamonte.

Sam
Old Jan 15th 2007, 1:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sam,

Are we talking about the same Marisol who taught me how to do my Avatar, has an alsation dog and comes from Madrid? Is she now living in CE.

Regards,

John.
Originally Posted by sam parky
Hi Teflon,

Theres quite a few completed on manzana 5 and one family living there permanently. Marisol has completed and I see her regularly walking to Ayamonte.

Sam

Last edited by EsuriJohn; Jan 15th 2007 at 1:08 pm.
Old Jan 15th 2007, 1:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Carol&John,

Yes thats the place has a funny bell tent shaped roof and Jose Carraras performed there in 2004 I think.

Regards,

John.
Hola! Buenos dias!

Thanks, I now know what that building is for! And, if my memory hasn't failed me (yet), the name is written boldy above the archway! I must have read it as "Asador Jimenez" - thinking, "Strange, this restaurant is never open?"
It is near to the old "red cross" house, is it not?

Carol
Old Jan 15th 2007, 1:52 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Hi Sam,

Are we talking about the same Marisol who taught me how to do my Avatar, has an alsation dog and comes from Madrid? Is she now living in CE.

Regards,

John.
Hi John,

Yes its the same Marisol. She doesnt live here but does visit with her dog quite often.

Sam
Old Jan 15th 2007, 4:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ragomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Product Recall

URGENT PRODUCT RECALL

Trading Standard Officers have ordered the urgent recall of a defective product found to be faulty and dangerous.

Over the Christmas and New Year period, tests proved the components in the product called ‘Chelsea FC’ would fall apart when placed under the smallest amount of pressure. Consumers first experienced problems last year, when it was noted the product failed to work properly in Europe. Complaints were made about it malfunctioning and then emitting a continuous whining noise - usually in Portuguese. At the time the complaints were ignored.

But when the product started falling apart in Britain over Christmas, the Trading Standards Authority took action.

A spokesman warned:

‘We particularly want to stress to parents that, with Chelsea FC, there is a genuine risk of choking that may end in tears come May’.

Despite assurances from the company behind the product that action was taken to correct the faulty parts, including abandoning the use of the highly unpredictable and sub-standard component “roberthuth” malfunctions have continued. Consumers have been urged to check the small print carefully for the words ‘this product may contain traces of Shevchenko’. If that is the case buyers of the product are urged to put it back in its box and return immediately. ‘Shevchenko’ has been known to cause a severe allergic reaction in many consumers, causing them to shout involuntarily “You useless Ukrainian t**t and “For f*** sake bring back Carlton Cole.
Old Jan 15th 2007, 4:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by teflon
Hi Teflon,
This is Marisol. As Sam told you i am not living there permanently but we go as often as we can. Our house is already completed, i did not understand the meaning of "ASAP", what does it mean?. We also buy the townhouse in july 2004, and in August we did the 1st snagging and signed, then, we spent there 1 month in octuber during our hollidays.
I knew there 4 more owners, one of them is living there permanently, and the others already have their house complete.
Please, tell me the meaning of ASAP and i will try to help you.
Regards,
marisol
Old Jan 15th 2007, 5:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Hi Sam,

Regards,

John.
Hi John,
Yes, once i tried to help you with your avatar but at the end i couldn't. I am not living in CE but i go there very often. When we win the lottery we will move there for ever .
Regards,
marisol
Old Jan 15th 2007, 6:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi Marisol,

ASAP As Soon AS Possible. Yes you did help me with my Avatar. Thanks again does this mean you now have a flat and a Townhouse?
Regards,

John.
Originally Posted by marisol
Hi John,
Yes, once i tried to help you with your avatar but at the end i couldn't. I am not living in CE but i go there very often. When we win the lottery we will move there for ever .
Regards,
marisol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.