Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast meet July 2007

Gold Coast meet July 2007

Old Jul 17th 2007, 3:03 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gold Coast meet July 2007

Originally Posted by Jockstar
Pisshead.
one meet and you know her already
Old Jul 17th 2007, 3:05 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ---Haggisman---
Gday all,

We got our Broadband today so Scotschick,wee haggis and myself are a bit late in saying thanks to Soapy and Pauline for a fine day (Cheers man) it was a braa day.
Nice meeting up with all you guys we met in Glasgow and Edinburgh i'd name you all but i can't be arsed typing the listand all the new ones we met too.
Soapy looking forward to the next one

Cheers

Haggisman
hope the mrs checked her PMs
good to meet you guys at last, next time i'll be pished
Old Jul 17th 2007, 3:05 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by SarahJane2007
Gutted we couldnt make it on Saturday...it was our youngest sons 6th Birthday. It looks like everybody had a great time judging by all the posts and photos. We will definately be up for the next 1 in October...please keep us posted. Cheers Sarah & Lee.

P.s. been in touch with Stitch and hopefully sorting out a meeting up here nr Manly soon.
you cant make them all, but u did miss a good day
Old Jul 17th 2007, 3:06 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Stitch
Yip meet up at Bayside....

Wellington Point 22nd July at 2pm at the kids playpark next to the big tree and beach area....No barbies at this bit and a bit scarce on seating. Bring your Picnic and chairs.

See you all there.

Cheers

Ginny
so soon

you could add a wee link to your meet on here
Old Jul 17th 2007, 10:23 pm
Still Learning

KarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant future

Soapy,

I must appolise if I have been anyway rude in previous posts. Not just to you but Pollyanna.

I was only having a crack! Albeit with myself (sad)

I hope when I get over, I'll be able to do a meet and shake hands, or maybe feet!

Great talking to you..

Be nice if your to ack my grovel
Old Jul 18th 2007, 3:45 am
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by KarmaLiber
Soapy,

I must appolise if I have been anyway rude in previous posts. Not just to you but Pollyanna.

I hope when I get over, I'll be able to do a meet and shake hands, or maybe feet!

Great talking to you..

Huh? Soapy, Polly - maybe you could fill us in........?
Old Jul 18th 2007, 6:02 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by KarmaLiber
Soapy,

Great talking to you..

if you have been rude, i didnt notice it
but i will let you buy me a beer anyway
Old Jul 20th 2007, 11:43 am
shoot from the hip,baby

onepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond repute

Soaps,

Wont be at your meet, but just to say have a great time! One of these days we'll meet you know! I'm sending one of my spies to meet you for a coffee very soon! ;o) ( evil laugh )
Have a cool time.

*pearly*
Old Jul 20th 2007, 10:22 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by onepearlyb
Soaps,

Wont be at your meet, but just to say have a great time! One of these days we'll meet you know! I'm sending one of my spies to meet you for a coffee very soon! ;o) ( evil laugh )
Have a cool time.

*pearly*
now i wonder who that might be?????