Zx is back!!!

Old Sep 4th 2005, 12:56 am
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Zx is back!!!

Well I better make it official. I made it back to Australia, after a 2 year tour of duty in Glasgow. We arrived in Brisbane after a big flight from Glasgow via Heathrow, LA and Auckland. I was very disappointed with LA I was absolutely gagging for a ciggy had to go through customs so that I could go out side and pump my lungs full of nicotine. After revealing my life story to the American customs officer and loosing my girl friend and finding her again we eventually made it outside. Where I was greeted by people who had their lighters confiscated from US customs.

Anyway eventually made it to Brisbane after 32 hours of flying and airport hopping, the first day was mainly recovering from jet lag. After our body's recovered we went to Sea World, stupid me went on all the rides and sh*t myself on every one. I would like to take this opportunity to apologise to any child that heard any of my swearing.... After Sea World we drove to Australia Zoo, Steve Urine wasn't there but, his zoo is really amazing, so many animals!!!

We bought ourselves a car and drove from Warrick which is about 156 kms west of Brisbane down to Canberra. We stopped through Dubbo, Blue Mountains, Kiama and Nowra and finishing in Canberra where we will call home for a while.

We hope to have a rental as soon as possible I have been looking for work doing some truck driving and I have so far got a few options which is really good. Wendy wants to take a month off so that she can explore the roads and suburbs of Canberra.

Well I hope I haven't bored you all too much, it's been good coming back onto BE and seeing all the familiar faces and new faces. Although there seem to be alot of avatars with large bouncing breasts..... I don't know what thats all about, but, it looks good.

Anyway, off to look for some white goods now. So take it easy everyone and thanks for reading my post.

ZX
Old Sep 4th 2005, 1:05 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Zx is back!!!

Originally Posted by zx10r_aus
Well I better make it official. I made it back to Australia, after a 2 year tour of duty in Glasgow. We arrived in Brisbane after a big flight from Glasgow via Heathrow, LA and Auckland. I was very disappointed with LA I was absolutely gagging for a ciggy had to go through customs so that I could go out side and pump my lungs full of nicotine. After revealing my life story to the American customs officer and loosing my girl friend and finding her again we eventually made it outside. Where I was greeted by people who had their lighters confiscated from US customs.

Anyway eventually made it to Brisbane after 32 hours of flying and airport hopping, the first day was mainly recovering from jet lag. After our body's recovered we went to Sea World, stupid me went on all the rides and sh*t myself on every one. I would like to take this opportunity to apologise to any child that heard any of my swearing.... After Sea World we drove to Australia Zoo, Steve Urine wasn't there but, his zoo is really amazing, so many animals!!!

We bought ourselves a car and drove from Warrick which is about 156 kms west of Brisbane down to Canberra. We stopped through Dubbo, Blue Mountains, Kiama and Nowra and finishing in Canberra where we will call home for a while.

We hope to have a rental as soon as possible I have been looking for work doing some truck driving and I have so far got a few options which is really good. Wendy wants to take a month off so that she can explore the roads and suburbs of Canberra.

Well I hope I haven't bored you all too much, it's been good coming back onto BE and seeing all the familiar faces and new faces. Although there seem to be alot of avatars with large bouncing breasts..... I don't know what thats all about, but, it looks good.

Anyway, off to look for some white goods now. So take it easy everyone and thanks for reading my post.

ZX

Didn't do much in a short time did ya ?
Blimey you don't hang around.

Just a quick hello as have got to dash.
I would like to say you have been missed but I'm straight talking like you Aussies now

Wellcome back mate
Old Sep 4th 2005, 7:24 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

ZX
Nice to see you back matey!!

Glad to hear it's going well and good luck on the rental front.

D D
Old Sep 4th 2005, 8:16 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Glad it all worked out okay for you. What you doing next week? Driving to Perth? :scared:
Old Sep 4th 2005, 8:17 am
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Happy for you mate
Old Sep 5th 2005, 10:39 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

ZX

nice post!
enjoy canberra, and if you happen to bump into scutteruk tell him sue in sheffield says to get his arse in gear!

sue
Old Sep 5th 2005, 10:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

HOpe you drove carefully Zx Welcome back to the best country in the effin' world!
Old Sep 5th 2005, 11:04 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by logan
HOpe you drove carefully Zx Welcome back to the best country in the effin' world!
Or maybe that should read
"Welcome back to what WAS the best country in the effin' world"
Old Sep 5th 2005, 11:06 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

ZX
YAY!!! great to hear from you matey and hope you had a fabby birthday!!!