You New Aussies

Old Apr 15th 2005, 1:40 pm
Forum Regular

astonished has a spectacular aura aboutastonished has a spectacular aura aboutastonished has a spectacular aura about
Default You New Aussies

As an aussie since birth who surfs this site to find out some pointers on how to get my african wife (who i love so much) into this country i find the general comments and tone of this site absolutely outstanding. If this is the quality of pommes(term of semi endearment) et al we are getting well all i can say is welcome all and sundry because oz will only prosper more when you all arrive. this is an honest opinion.

cheers

astonished

hmmmm now for my ghana wife
Old Apr 15th 2005, 1:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: You New Aussies

Originally Posted by astonished
As an aussie since birth who surfs this site to find out some pointers on how to get my african wife (who i love so much) into this country i find the general comments and tone of this site absolutely outstanding. If this is the quality of pommes(term of semi endearment) et al we are getting well all i can say is welcome all and sundry because oz will only prosper more when you all arrive. this is an honest opinion.

cheers

astonished

It shouldn't be difficult for you to get your wife here, being an aussie would it?

Cheers,
JTL
Old Apr 15th 2005, 2:01 pm
Forum Regular

astonished has a spectacular aura aboutastonished has a spectacular aura aboutastonished has a spectacular aura about

from what i have learnt so far it is almost impossible
Old Apr 15th 2005, 2:03 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

cheers

astonished
I'm astonished at how astonished you are, astonished

Glad you like us. You're not bad yersen. Your wife is a lucky lady.

Was she astonished at how lovely you are

Old Apr 15th 2005, 2:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

from what i have learnt so far it is almost impossible
I'm astonished an aussie can't bring his wife to australia. What about a spouse visa?

Cheers,
JTL
Old Apr 15th 2005, 2:39 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
I'm astonished an aussie can't bring his wife to australia. What about a spouse visa?

Cheers,
JTL

Should be really simple as you are married, I'm here on a spouse visa and it was all fairly simple.

Go to this link and you can read all about it and download all the revelent forms and booklets

http://www.dimia.gov.au/migration/fa...ners/index.htm

Good luck Kala
Old Apr 15th 2005, 3:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

cheers mate, looking forward to being a bonzer ozzie soon!
Old Apr 15th 2005, 3:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by manxfamily
cheers mate, looking forward to being a bonzer ozzie soon!
What?
Old Apr 15th 2005, 5:47 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

What a lovely message, cheers

Good luck with getting your wife to join you real soon, I don't think a spouse visa is too difficult.

Carole

cheers

astonished

Old Apr 15th 2005, 6:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

cheers

astonished

was in response to this
Old Apr 16th 2005, 1:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

cheers

astonished

Awwww, how lovely

Good luck with convincing your wife

Hugs
Karen x
Old Apr 16th 2005, 1:28 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

cheers

astonished

First of all, thanks for the term of semi-endearment...

Why are you finding a visa for your wife so difficult to get? Does she not qualify for a Spouse visa?

Best of luck anyway, I hope you sort this out, and welcome to the forum!