Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Australian themed party invitations

Australian themed party invitations

Old Apr 15th 2005, 9:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

BillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura about
Default Australian themed party invitations

Trying to find a supplier of Australian themed party invites, can anyone help

have tried to use our computer but no pictures of kangaroos or koalas to be found on the 'arty' bit!!

Any help for our leaving do invites appreciated

Bill
Old Apr 15th 2005, 9:48 pm
Forum Regular

Didnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Australian themed party invitations

Originally Posted by BillnLinz

have tried to use our computer but no pictures of kangaroos or koalas to be found on the 'arty' bit!!

Bill
If we can come he will flash his Digeriedoo, och ye ken yon thing ye blaw
Old Apr 15th 2005, 9:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

BillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Didnaeseeu
If we can come he will flash his Digeriedoo, och ye ken yon thing ye blaw

Invitation on its way
Old Apr 15th 2005, 10:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

HELP!!!
Old Apr 15th 2005, 10:26 pm
Forum Regular

Didnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the rough

HELP!!!
boomerangs,akubberas(ozzie hats)and various other ozzie things available at my hoose

let me know if you want to look stupid
Old Apr 15th 2005, 10:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Bill

Try www.partypacks.co.uk

Chris
Old Apr 15th 2005, 10:37 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Bill
Hi Bill,

Malcolm trawled through loads of clip art images & we finally found a kangaroo,boomerang & an ozzie flag that we liked,designed the card on the computer & took it to a printers & got the cards made for 80 cards & envelopes i think it cost us under £40.

When Malcolm finally surfaces from his bed (nursing a hangover ) i will let him know you are looking for images & he might be able to help you out.

I think also Jim2004 is good with this sort of thing too? drop him a pm.

Donna.

Last edited by madsad; Apr 15th 2005 at 10:46 pm.
Old Apr 16th 2005, 1:05 am
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all

I have loads of Aussie images too, BillnLinz. If you let me know what you'd like, I'm sure to have something to suit. Would be happy to put them into a Word document with invitation wording for you, so that you could just change the bits you want and print out. Just let me know/PM me any details and your email address if you'd like some help.

Old Apr 16th 2005, 4:40 am
Breeding little aussies

movetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys

Why not lift some pics off some aussie websites, don't know where you are headed but if say it was sydney then find a pic of the harbour bridge and slap a pic of yourselves into it, print them out yourselves using packs of printable greeting cards, or cheaper still make them post card like and use normal photo paper.

Lynn
Old Apr 16th 2005, 5:26 am
Lets Rock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute

Bill
Check out some Oz sites, it is possible to right click and save to your piccys.
Then if you've got Microsoft Publisher, use it and design your own invites.
It adds that personal touch.

I've just done some invites for our Ankle biters birthday party, very professional looking if i do say so myself
Old Apr 16th 2005, 6:32 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Australian themed party invitations

Bill
Just go to 'Google' and then select the 'Images' tab just above the search box and type in the pictures that you want. If you have a PC then its so easy to do your own invites etc. If you do not have Publisher (I agree its a good program) just use Word.

R.
Old Apr 16th 2005, 1:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ProofReader

I have loads of Aussie images too, BillnLinz. If you let me know what you'd like, I'm sure to have something to suit. Would be happy to put them into a Word document with invitation wording for you, so that you could just change the bits you want and print out. Just let me know/PM me any details and your email address if you'd like some help.

Cheers ProofReader

You're help will be invaluable, I am hopeless with the computer when it comes to anything more complicated than an email!!!

Will pm you later

Bill
Old Apr 16th 2005, 1:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks all

Will let you know how i get on and get your invites in the post

Bill
Old Apr 16th 2005, 1:49 pm
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all
Red face Re: Australian themed party invitations

Cheers ProofReader

You're help will be invaluable, I am hopeless with the computer when it comes to anything more complicated than an email!!!

Will pm you later

Bill

You're welcome, Bill.

When you're ready, just shoot me through a few details which you'd like included and I'll knock up a draft for you tomorrow (it's nearly midnight here now).

I can easily leave lines/space for you to add your address, phone number, etc., so no need to send them through, unless you want to of course!

Also, let me know if you want a full A4 sheet per invite or, perhaps, four to a page, or whatever.

'Talk' soon!

Chris