Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

You Know Who You Are !!!!!!!!!

You Know Who You Are !!!!!!!!!

Old Feb 8th 2005, 5:06 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: You Know Who You Are !!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by JohnoBronco
Mate i dont know any of the sydney mob
well why would u want them shamed lol
Old Feb 8th 2005, 5:08 am
BE Enthusiast

RichS will become famous soon enough

You surely can't be thinking of me.

I can't even find where this event is on the post, so what can I say.

I think I could be in trouble if it is me on the grounds that:

a) I haven't been to any of these events
b) Soapy lives in the same suburb
c) I think he might even have my address (or at least street) by way of a PM.

crikey
Old Feb 8th 2005, 5:13 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RichS
You surely can't be thinking of me.

I can't even find where this event is on the post, so what can I say.

I think I could be in trouble if it is me on the grounds that:

a) I haven't been to any of these events
b) Soapy lives in the same suburb
c) I think he might even have my address (or at least street) by way of a PM.

crikey
PARANOIYA!!!!!
WELL YES RICH ONE WAS U. oops caps off now.
a) tut tut
b) i sure do
c) your secrets safe with me mate.
i think i better go update my thread i thought the botanical gardens was mentioned on the thread
Old Feb 8th 2005, 7:12 am
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by soapy
well why would u want them shamed lol
cos u started this thread and threatened to do it - lol
Old Feb 8th 2005, 8:57 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by JohnoBronco
cos u started this thread and threatened to do it - lol
A very valid point, which I would take on board if u weren’t so nosey
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:43 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

funny eh, 140 peeps looked at this thread and not one answer....
SO U DO KNOW WHO U ARE!!!!!!
EXPECT YOUR DOOR TO GO ANY MIN
I am at least of those 10 as everytime I see this thread title I think "WTF is that about?" before remembering again

(No intention of going to Sydney BTW)
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:56 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by worzel
I am at least of those 10 as everytime I see this thread title I think "WTF is that about?" before remembering again

ha haha , just u get back on the VB
Old Feb 8th 2005, 12:49 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by worzel

God, I'm glad it's not just me that does that. The number of times I get caught out because I have the attention span of a gnat

BTW how do you know that these people have been in Sydney for years. You only have their word for it. I could change my location and start bullsh*tting and no one would know any better
Old Feb 8th 2005, 7:56 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by moneypen20
BTW how do you know that these people have been in Sydney for years. You only have their word for it. I could change my location and start bullsh*tting and no one would know any better
Good thinking, but if u read their posts, these expats tend not to bullsh!t
In fact they are quite the opposite. They tend to be one of the first to answer questions. This is one of the reasons I was trying to get them to attend the meet, the other being that I would quite like to put faces to the names that have helped me through the process.
You cant force people to go, but u cant fault me for trying
Old Feb 8th 2005, 8:07 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

God, I'm glad it's not just me that does that. The number of times I get caught out because I have the attention span of a gnat

How do we know you are in Herts.
Old Feb 8th 2005, 8:21 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by bondipom
yeh good point, they could just be working for a car hire firm and be anywhere in the world
Old Feb 8th 2005, 9:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

A very valid point, which I would take on board if u weren’t so nosey
Thats a bit noseist of u discriminating against me cos i showed interest in your thread lol
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:11 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bondipom
Exactly OTOH why would anyone lie about living in Hertfordshire. Not the most exciting county. Before the trolls come out, yes its pretty, close to London, nice towns blah blah blah
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Exactly OTOH why would anyone lie about living in Hertfordshire. Not the most exciting county. Before the trolls come out, yes its pretty, close to London, nice towns blah blah blah
Where about in Herts? Could be worse could be bedfordshire lol
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:30 pm
Forum Regular

SydneyStace will become famous soon enoughSydneyStace will become famous soon enough

But if I guess people and they're wrong - I hope they don't get the hump...
Bondipom would be one (sorry BP if I'm wrong)

Can't guess anymore, but I've only been to 1 meeting so I don't know if they've been or not!

Will catch up later as I'm off home now for a dip in the pool!
Help please peeps!!!
ok u got the first but he cant be shamed, i might need him for info AGAIN [/QUOTE]

So Soapy, who's the J???
I think you should tell us now!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.