Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

You Know Who You Are !!!!!!!!!

You Know Who You Are !!!!!!!!!

Old Feb 7th 2005, 9:28 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation You Know Who You Are !!!!!!!!!

You have been in Sydney for years and years, been on this forum for years too. How about some of you more senior members getting off your arse and attend the expats meet????
Old Feb 7th 2005, 9:45 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: You Know Who You Are !!!!!!!!!

oh and i forgot to mention
SIZE=7]YOU WILL BE NAMED AND SHAMED[/SIZE]
Old Feb 7th 2005, 1:01 pm
Master of verbal pish©

funny eh, 140 peeps looked at this thread and not one answer....
SO U DO KNOW WHO U ARE!!!!!!
EXPECT YOUR DOOR TO GO ANY MIN
Old Feb 7th 2005, 5:28 pm
Merlot

I popped in as I am plain nosey but not lived in Sydney since 2001!

Good luck with the recruitment drive, at least I have "bumped" you up the Forum.

Merlot

Old Feb 7th 2005, 6:30 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

I like to remain anonymous but thanks for the invite.
Old Feb 7th 2005, 8:33 pm
Merlot

Originally Posted by bondipom
With pink hair and an orange nose, anonymous, good luck

Old Feb 7th 2005, 10:37 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Merlot
With pink hair and an orange nose, anonymous, good luck
im sure i saw him on the beach once or maybe that was johm howard
Old Feb 7th 2005, 10:40 pm
Master of verbal pish©

aw bondi, with that many post too. oh well at least i dont need to name and shame u.
just rmbr u are more than welcome. by the looks of things its gonna be the best one so far. wouldnt want u to miss out u might never sleep again
Old Feb 8th 2005, 12:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

BP can't come as he's not really a surf dude after all, he's just pretending... don't you remember that pic he put up before? (Alexi Sayle).

Who else is there in Sydney anyway?
Old Feb 8th 2005, 12:33 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

I prefer to keep expat relationships virtual and Australian relationships real.

And I'm not in Sydney anyway...
Old Feb 8th 2005, 12:51 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by jayr

And I'm not in Sydney anyway...
your not invited anyway
Old Feb 8th 2005, 12:52 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Larissa

Who else is there in Sydney anyway?
oh they will be named
Old Feb 8th 2005, 1:27 am
Forum Regular

SydneyStace will become famous soon enoughSydneyStace will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by soapy

I looked!!! Not guilty!
Old Feb 8th 2005, 3:17 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by SydneyStace
I looked!!! Not guilty!
nah your ok stace. its the old timers im after. just of to hire a big black suit, bover boots(for the door) and a pair of dark sunnys
Old Feb 8th 2005, 3:19 am
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

NJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy

I was prob one of the 140 but I live in Vic!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.