Yosser

Old Dec 8th 2005, 10:55 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Yosser

Originally Posted by Bix
Top five theme tunes
1. The White Horses (White Horses - Jacky)
2. Fireball XL5 (Fireball - Don Spencer)
3. Whatever Happened To The Likely Lads? (Whatever Happened To You - Hugh Likely)
4. Red Dwarf (Red Dwarf - Jenna Russell)
The Protectors (Avenues and Alleyways - Tony Christie)

Well, White Horses is a Blast from the Past for sure

Wasn't that Polish or Czech and it was dubbed badly into English
Old Dec 8th 2005, 10:55 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzy
I never give excuses or reasons.

BTW I haven't been called Suzy Q for years. You know she was a prossie in Hong Kong don't you

More abuse I see
lmao, I lived in canada for nearly 20 years and suzy q was just a song by canadian band "guess who" (great band actually)
unsure if they ever had any brit hits but lenny kravitz did a remake of their tune "american woman" (stay away from meeeeeeee)
Old Dec 8th 2005, 10:57 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
lmao, I lived in canada for nearly 20 years and suzy q was just a song by canadian band "guess who" (great band actually)
unsure if they ever had any brit hits but lenny kravitz did a remake of their tune "american woman" (stay away from meeeeeeee)

Thank **** this site isn't fully interactive
Old Dec 8th 2005, 11:00 am
Banned

Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Thank **** this site isn't fully interactive
Oh ?
give me some insight since I just dont have a bladdy clue
Old Dec 8th 2005, 11:06 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Well if it was we'd have had to listen to you singing American Woman then
Old Dec 8th 2005, 11:06 am
Account Closed

Never heard of them. Well I've never been to Canada so I wouldn't have really would I.

Suzy Q was a film about previously mentioned prossie and everyone at my school thought it was hysterical to call me Suzy Q.

Also in my past - Boozy Suzy - even though I don't drink and Floozy Suzy - even though I'm not.

Most of my friends call me Suze at work 'cos the're too lazy to add the extra syllable
Old Dec 8th 2005, 11:16 am

Elaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bix
Top five theme tunes
1. The White Horses (White Horses - Jacky)
2. Fireball XL5 (Fireball - Don Spencer)
3. Whatever Happened To The Likely Lads? (Whatever Happened To You - Hugh Likely)
4. Red Dwarf (Red Dwarf - Jenna Russell)
The Protectors (Avenues and Alleyways - Tony Christie)
The Protectors starred Robert Vaughn (Man from Uncle), Tony Anholt and Nyree Dawn Porter.

Have to admit I had to search for Tony Anholt's name but I knew the other two - really showing my age I guess!

Elaine M
Old Dec 8th 2005, 11:18 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Must have been before my time
Old Dec 8th 2005, 11:28 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Elaine M
The Protectors starred Robert Vaughn (Man from Uncle), Tony Anholt and Nyree Dawn Porter.

Have to admit I had to search for Tony Anholt's name but I knew the other two - really showing my age I guess!

Elaine M
Never heard of Tony Anholt. The other 2 ring a bell but I never saw Man from Uncle either.
Old Dec 8th 2005, 11:29 am
Banned

I dont think I know anyone that isnt familiar with "american woman" by either the guess who or lenny kravitz
I stand corrected though on suzie q, it was ccr (creedence clearwater revival)
Im uploading both to website if youd like to download to have a listen, both great tunes
Old Dec 8th 2005, 11:34 am
Account Closed

I dont think I know anyone that isnt familiar with "american woman" by either the guess who or lenny kravitz
I stand corrected though on suzie q, it was ccr (creedence clearwater revival)
Im uploading both to website if youd like to download to have a listen, both great tunes

Well as I like Lenny Kravitz I'll listen. I might recognise the song when I hear it.

Otherwise you will know someone who doesn't know the song
Old Dec 8th 2005, 11:37 am
Bix
da Bonehead

I see a bad moon on the rise.
Old Dec 8th 2005, 11:55 am
Banned

put 2 tunes here, american woman and suzie q if you care to listen:

http://www.filelodge.com/myfiles.php?folder=mp3s%20etc
Old Dec 8th 2005, 12:10 pm
Account Closed

put 2 tunes here, american woman and suzie q if you care to listen:

http://www.filelodge.com/myfiles.php?folder=mp3s%20etc

It's taking me forever to sort this out. I can't download the song. I'll have another go later.

suzy x (without the Q)
Old Dec 9th 2005, 5:24 am

Elaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bix
Must have been before my time
Cheeky so and so!