Yosser

Old Dec 7th 2005, 8:45 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute
Default Yosser

Gissa job, I could do that, gissa job, go on

HEADBUT>>>>>> Any memories ?
Old Dec 7th 2005, 9:12 am
BE Enthusiast

john_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Yosser

shakehands!!!
Old Dec 7th 2005, 9:15 am
Banned

Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by john_w
shakehands!!!
Twas a great mini series with such irony at the end.

I just got thinking of some old tv shows, even went back to things like "the tomorrow people" and "timeslip" brings back some memories.
Old Dec 7th 2005, 9:26 am
BE Enthusiast

john_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond repute

Most people I know dont remember the tommorow people, I haven't thought of that for years!! Watched BFTBS last month, its really strange to see how much Liverpool has changed since then...but it was 20 years ago :scared:
Old Dec 7th 2005, 9:29 am
BE Enthusiast

eintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to all

crackin' series. Got it on DVD and watch it regularly when I come across people I'd like to Headbutt just to get my technique right !!!!
Old Dec 7th 2005, 9:30 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by john_w
its really strange to see how much Liverpool has changed since then...but it was 20 years ago :scared:
Mmmmmmm......probably the affects of the arson
Old Dec 7th 2005, 9:34 am
Banned

What the hell was the old one maybe a bit before randal and hopkirk(deceased) about these people that had powers of the mind that could make physical things happen. One memory is of some kid getting his head stuck in a wrought iron fence and they (using their mind) were able to bend the fence until it freed the kid.
Old Dec 7th 2005, 9:36 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
What the hell was the old one maybe a bit before randal and hopkirk(deceased) about these people that had powers of the mind that could make physical things happen. One memory is of some kid getting his head stuck in a wrought iron fence and they (using their mind) were able to bend the fence until it freed the kid.
Luke, you're showing your age.

I'll show mine too -remember The Persauders
Old Dec 7th 2005, 9:37 am
Banned

Originally Posted by eintracht
crackin' series. Got it on DVD and watch it regularly when I come across people I'd like to Headbutt just to get my technique right !!!!
Oh, you must rip and share... Its one I havent found anywhere on any p2p network.
Id swap ya new harry potter movie or some of the sopranos series
Old Dec 7th 2005, 9:38 am
Banned

Originally Posted by suzy

Thanks for that, you are correct (on all counts)
Old Dec 7th 2005, 9:56 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
Thanks for that, you are correct (on all counts)
Except the spelling
Old Dec 7th 2005, 10:00 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Bix
Except the spelling
ok persuade me
Old Dec 7th 2005, 11:40 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bix
Except the spelling

Bix, I am only 99% perfect.
Old Dec 7th 2005, 1:16 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix, I am only 99% perfect.
Damn it.

Oh well, that will have to do I suppose
Old Dec 7th 2005, 1:17 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

I'll see your Persuaders and raise you Mary, Mungo and Midge!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.