Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Yep, we got it!!

Yep, we got it!!

Old Dec 16th 2005, 7:55 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Yep, we got it!!

Originally Posted by coxfamuk
Hi there everyone

I haven't been on here for such a long time. The whole process was exhausting (and depressing) me, so I took a break, but on Tuesday after all the stress, we finally got our visa!!!!

We have already booked our tickets and will be arriving in Melbourne on the 19th January.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who has offered immeasurably good advice and to just say to everyone still in the process - hang in there, it will happen and when it does, boy is it goood!!!!

Take care and have a fantastic christmas!!

Dave, Sarah and the children
Fab news! really pleased for you all x what a way to start your new year knowing you've 'got it'!!

Donna.
Old Dec 16th 2005, 7:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done and congratulations

hugs Lace x
Old Dec 16th 2005, 8:17 am
BE Enthusiast

STEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Yep, we got it!!

Originally Posted by lacey21
Well done and congratulations

hugs Lace x

Fantastic news.Well done, all the best for the future.
Old Dec 16th 2005, 9:30 am
BE Enthusiast

coxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Pootle
Congratulations! Whereabouts in Melbourne are you headed - do you know yet? Let me know if I can be of any help either before (or after) your arrival. Any questions, just ask! Have a great Xmas and a safe trip over and will hopefully meet you on the other side!
Ruth
Thanks Ruth. We will be staying with my SIL for a month or so until our stuff arrives. She lives in Cheltenham and we will probably be settling in around the mentone/cheltenham area as we have already sussed out the schools there. Thanks alot for the offer of help and look forward to meeting you in the new year. You have a good xmas too.

Sarah
Old Dec 16th 2005, 9:35 am
BE Enthusiast

coxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to all

Originally Posted by fraser
Congratulations

Any help or advice you need feel free to PM me.

Fraser
I really appreciate that Fraser - I will definitely take you up on that. We are like chickens without heads at the moment, trying to get everything sorted for our departure as well as preparing to have the in-laws for three weeks (we leave for Oz the week after they leave us ).

Thanks for the advice in the past and have a good xmas.

Sarah
Old Dec 16th 2005, 9:48 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done you's ...

Have a jolly spiffing Chrimbo coxfamuk !!!

Three Legs

Hi there everyone

I haven't been on here for such a long time. The whole process was exhausting (and depressing) me, so I took a break, but on Tuesday after all the stress, we finally got our visa!!!!

We have already booked our tickets and will be arriving in Melbourne on the 19th January.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who has offered immeasurably good advice and to just say to everyone still in the process - hang in there, it will happen and when it does, boy is it goood!!!!

Old Dec 16th 2005, 9:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Three Legs
Well done you's ...

Have a jolly spiffing Chrimbo coxfamuk !!!

Three Legs
Thanks three legs

Now the initial shock of it is over, we are really getting into the idea of how much better our lives are going to be (not quantity, but quality). We are really excited now.
Old Dec 16th 2005, 11:27 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

I really appreciate that Fraser - I will definitely take you up on that. We are like chickens without heads at the moment, trying to get everything sorted for our departure as well as preparing to have the in-laws for three weeks (we leave for Oz the week after they leave us ).

Thanks for the advice in the past and have a good xmas.

Sarah
You're welcome
Old Dec 16th 2005, 11:40 am
BE Enthusiast

LesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to all

Hi there everyone

Wow thats a fantastic Christmas present Congratulations and all the best for your new future !
Old Dec 16th 2005, 11:53 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Fam au Cox

19 Jan will be on you before you know it so get packing