YeeeeeHaaaaaa!!!!! We got it!!!!

YeeeeeHaaaaaa!!!!! We got it!!!!

Old Apr 8th 2004, 10:27 am
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations, enjoy the moment
Old Apr 8th 2004, 5:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to everyone for the kind wishes!!!!

Had a MEGA hangover this morning, even tho' we got the call at 11.30pm and were safely tucked up in bed by 2am as we both had work this morning. Woke up this morning and really DID wonder if it was a dream........

HOWEVER!!!!!! We have no work tomorrow and im gonna be so drunk this evening that i might even do a streak down our road yet!!!!!!

The feeling is fantastic and i wish everyone whos waiting a speedy conclusion to their apps.

We plan to go august / september time, so our little boy can finish his school year here first and enjoy the 6 wk hols with his little buddies.

phew! the relief is immense and we can't wait to get down to the real hard work.

Thanks again guys!!!!

Old Apr 8th 2004, 6:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

scottalison6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice one guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!Got your pm.....I think we should start a Tony Coates/OE visas appreciation society!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OVER THE BLLODY MOON HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCOTT
Old Apr 8th 2004, 6:43 pm
earlswood

Many congrats Leigh,

Our agent thought we might get ours by Easter......

Never mind maybe next week

BTW if you do a streak down your street tonight you had better tell us where you live, wouldn't want anyone driving down your Rd 'avin a crash...... specially if they had a camera on them at the time (digital of course) and belonged to this forum

Old Apr 8th 2004, 6:47 pm
Soon to be Visas holders

pete n lisa is an unknown quantity at this point

excellent news guys

Wishing you all the very best. Keep us posted on your progress.

Love Pete n Lisa xx
Old Apr 8th 2004, 7:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by earlswood
Many congrats Leigh,

Our agent thought we might get ours by Easter......

Never mind maybe next week

BTW if you do a streak down your street tonight you had better tell us where you live, wouldn't want anyone driving down your Rd 'avin a crash...... specially if they had a camera on them at the time (digital of course) and belonged to this forum

Don't think i'll really do that streak - the poor neighbours would think theres a full moon going on!!!!!

have fingers crossed for you hearing soon!!!! x
Old Apr 8th 2004, 7:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by scottalison6
Nice one guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!Got your pm.....I think we should start a Tony Coates/OE visas appreciation society!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OVER THE BLLODY MOON HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCOTT
Absolutely!!!!

" what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man...." as the song goes!!!

Am eagerly awaiting news of your approval - ANY DAY NOW!!!!!
Old Apr 8th 2004, 7:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Default Re: YeeeeeHaaaaaa!!!!! We got it!!!!

Originally posted by TrickyTree
Congrats steandleigh

Where will it be for a bevvy tonight Dillys, Gate, Criks or Queens have one or even two for me.

Another one leaving the area.

Hope it will be me come June/July.

All the best

TT
Hiya TT!!!!

its an at home celebration tonight and probably a beer or two in all of the above at the weekend!!!!!!

Not long now for you and kimbo / e.woods loss is aussies gain!!!!!

YeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep me posted of your good news!!!
Old Apr 8th 2004, 7:42 pm
99.99999% there !

EssexNobby is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey congratulations x 10000000 to you guys !

and I echo your sentiments concerning the fact that this board keeps many of us going through the long ardous process that is migration
Old Apr 8th 2004, 8:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hiya Nobby,

absolutely, we've waited nearly 5 mths for our visas to be granted ( which is so quick compared to some poor buggers who have to wait 3 x that long ) and the forum has been a godsend to me.

I am elated that we've got it so soon and a little guilty that others have such a long wait, but in the end most of us reach the same conclusion and its lovely to be able to share the ups and downs, the highs and the lows and the congratulations when they are due.

Although there are plenty of people still high up on my sh*t list, i.e terrorists, paedophiles, government officials, etc, etc, I am generaly in a " I love everyone " mood and no more so than the good folks on this forum. ( Bit strong to group together govt officials with paedos and terras, but you know where i'm headed...).

I shall stay in contact, whatever happens, as i think its as valuable when we reach " the other side " to lend an ear and give advice as those before us have done.

Cheers matey and I hope you get yours soon too. x

Last edited by steandleigh; Apr 8th 2004 at 8:11 pm.
Old Apr 8th 2004, 10:03 pm

cinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud of
Default Re: YeeeeeHaaaaaa!!!!! We got it!!!!

congratulaions, enjoy celebrating this weekend. Good job it is a long one!!
Old Apr 9th 2004, 4:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Steandleigh
only just seen your message, wow, i'm so happy for you and a little envious too!
please keep in touch with the forum and enjoy every moment of your new lives
love and hugs
Rach & family xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Apr 9th 2004, 4:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: UK 2 Oz, Oz 2 UK, Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt!
scrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nice

Leigh,

Have you had quotes for taking all your household stuff? We have been quoted about £4000 on average for a 20ft reefer container to Cairns. It cost more because of taking it from Brisbane to Cairns.

I would be interested on any quotes you have been given.

Mandy
Old Apr 9th 2004, 5:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

scottalison6 is an unknown quantity at this point

HI....

We had around 6 shippers round 3 weeks ago to quote and they were all between £2900 to £3500..Thats from MIlton Keynes to Adelaide ...Dunno if this helps..??!!!

Cheers ...now wheres that visa............????

Scott
Old Apr 9th 2004, 6:48 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

pssssssttt!! penelope!! empty your in box luv!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.